• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    Selling a Motherboard/CPU combo. No pictures, it's currently in use.

Included is an MSI P55-GD65 ATX Motherboard and an Intel Core i7-860 2.8GHz Quad-Core processor.

Looking for $175 cash face to face. Willing to do a little travel! I'm located in Sheridan, IN.

Visit AnandTech - Bench - CPU if you want to see what this processor is willing to do. Being an AMD fanboy (seriously, I am - check me out over at the EVGA Forum under userID: jkinney110) I can say this i7 stomps, spits and urinates over even the most recent AMD's in gaming. It is guaranteed to work perfect. I'm simply upgrading to Ivy Bridge - but don't want to suffer too much from the wallet by doing so.

Pardon the air noise in the background (window A/C unit) and potential creepy breathing (I require oxygen as do we all - plus it's allergy season :D) but the following is a YT video and result image of what the CPU can do when paired with a medium-high range Graphics card (Radeon 7850 2GB)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJHmelTHWmw[/ame]

EDIT: Fail on my behalf. This is solely a graphics card benchmark. I APOLOGIZE! I am willing to benchmark & submit any screenshots of my CPU-Z / DXDiag / Whatever you'd like.

Top Bottom