• ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I'll bite.

So... American Police Force is a private company, contracted to run a jail, in Hardin, MT.

Some other police department is contracted to patrol the city.

But APF took it upon themselves to bring in several vehicles to patrol the city, even though that was not what they were contracted to do?

Odd.

Then the conspiracy:

Yesterday, a convoy of twelve 'blacked out' Mercedes Benz SUV’s were brought into town. They were already painted with Hardin’s colors and ‘Hardin Police Force’ was already painted on them! Hardin’s sheriff’s department will no longer be in operation after the month of October. During October, the Sheriff’s Department is to train this new security force in all the logistics of running the town of Hardin. If you go on the American Police Force site, you might notice that the logo they use is actually a Russian logo. I have been told that the man who came with this new security force as the captain, has a thick Russian accent.

Earlier this month, in an interview in regards to this Hardin prison and the training center that they are planning to build, we were told that seventy five percent of the security officers that were to be trained would be ‘international’.

This private security force is already patrolling the town. They had several people stopped yesterday. Also, it appears that they are building some type of heavy duty gate at the entrances of our town.

In an interview, the American Police Force security has stated that they will stay here one month to assess the population and then they will make their permanent base here. They said they are scouting out thirty towns in the U.S. but that Hardin is the first. Also, President Obama has authorized and signed a bill for full government funding of the privatization of the police departments throughout the U.S. By the end of October, it is their plan to have all major cities locked down!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paP5UOk6GRA]YouTube - APF Reactions[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9cr8BHBMK8]YouTube - Montana Town Occupied By Private Paramilitary Security Force[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akdA7lvNTgc]YouTube - 2-2 NWO Mafia Hire Foreign Mercenaries Creating Militarized Police State in Hardin Montana USA[/ame]

The third video states that there may be some ties from APF to Blackwater.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Thanks for the vids ram, I am not trying to float a conspiracy. I just would like to know what is happening. First off cops in mercedes benz, while the rest of us have to cut back. Plus a jail that can't find anyone to put in it, how come it was even built. Plus this is an international police force I don't want that in america.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHZhhVUxQCY]YouTube - American Police Force[/ame]

Check out APF website, I did and I found it very alarming.
    American Police Force Organization - Official Website

United

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    I saw this yesterday and really didn't know what to make of it.

I read something several months back regarding Montana's National Guard supposedly having their weapons taken from them...maybe reallocating them to another state or something. Then I heard a lot of them were getting called up starting the first of October....odd timing with whatever this is that is going on.

who knows, i can't keep up with Hamilton County let alone Montana! Too many fishy rumors out there..now where is that website number... :D

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    What makes this unconstitutional? Because a private company uses the name 'American'? Like American Family Insurance, American Airlines, American Legion? Mysterious...Yes, Conspiracy Theory Material.... Certainly; Unconstitutional... I don't see it..YET.

elaw555

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Looked through the website and didn't find a single picture of a police officer. I found lots of picture of military/para-military but never saw a picture of a civilian police officer. Odd...

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    Uhhh, This looks wrong as hell. Could be the first of many small steps to the NWO. Corporations taking over. I guess that could be one way to have a one world government with out disbanding current borders?

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Montana Town Occupied By Private Paramilitary Security Force

American Police Force: Internet Scam? : Internet Law and Business Blog

Web sites offer hints about jail company

American Police Force
    custom_1254279197332_americanpoliceforce.jpg

Serbia

istockphoto_6528657-serbia-flag-icon.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :wtf: indeed.

It only took the website 4 times to load correctly... :):

Our main office is located in Washington D.C. and we service all 50 States and most Countries. Our experienced staff consists of highly experienced former law enforcement officers.

American Police Force has years of experience and vast global resources to provide timely and professional international investigation services. Our highly trained staff will discover information that fits your needs to get the answers you need. Some of our services include Kidknapping & Ransoms for ransom, INTL Air Marshalls, Security for convoys in Iraq, Pakistan + More!

Uh, WHAT?

American Police Force leverages the talent and expertise of their extensive global network to provide local, regional, and national security solutions to the United States Government and other clients who are in need of customized private investigative services. Some of our servces include highly sophisticated background checks, asset searches, undercover investigations both domestic & international, and much more.

They aren't searching my assets. Investigate this! :fawk:

I find it unConstitutional on the grounds that they are not a government entity. They are mercs. We The People didn't authorize them to be here, do this work. They just took jobs away from REAL police officers. I find this to be extremely disturbing. And I bet they get to have brand new, full-auto weapons and they are not technically LE or MIL. They are private citizens under a contract to act as police. They are essentially security officers. How many security officers have you seen toting full-auto HK's and Sigs? I haven't. Not in America.

And that connection about Serbia is even more disturbing.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Looked thru the Hardin, MT website, and nothing about this at all. Very strange indeed.

INGunGuy

In the economic development section there is a link to the detention facility. See here:
    Detention Center
    It clearly states that people are not being jailed for not accepting flu shots, there are no gates or fences being built and they are not being taken over by a private police agency.

When someone gets out their best, commercial-grade tin foil hat, sifts through all the 'facts' on the net, and gets to the truth, I'll be listening....

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Didn't I see something about Obama looking for a place inside US to move the Gitmo prisoners?

This is too low security for that. They were looking at or building (I can't recall) a supermax in Colorado or Montana or something.

Top Bottom