• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Didn't have time to watch the whole thing, but I read the description. That is exactly what I have been saying around here and people have been arguing with me. When a majority of society wants something, it doesn't matter how unconstitutional it is, it will still happen and you will abide by it or you will be cast out of that society and face punishment. Not complying with an AWB DOES make you a criminal, despite how many times you have read the Bill of Rights or the Federalist papers. Society says you are unwanted. At that point you are better off finding a new country to call home.

NumberCruncher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    Seriously, my wife is from Texas and we have plenty of family there. If things get even close to dicey, that's our first move. Then we go from there. :-)

Although, to date, Indiana is a pretty solid state as far as adhering to the Constitution and the founding belief structure. It's the border states like IL, MI and OH that have me worried.

Gee223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    If I become a criminal, than I become a criminal. I won't adhere to new unconstitutional laws, there are more than enough already.

Top Bottom