• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    So I'm at the Memorial hospital in South Bend (good news, friends baby) so I have some time to kill. I pull out the iPad using Hospital WIFI and check my facebook, twitter, and google news feeds, not much happening and I'm still bored. So, what's up in the INGO world I wonder? I attempted to log on and BOOM! INGO violates web policy classification: Weapons. Guess they don't know that there's a breakroom?

Remembering a similar incident: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...us-republicans-nra-banned-school-website.html

I proceeded to check the NRA's website, you guessed it: blocked. So then I go to the Brady Campaign and wouldn't you know it? They let me on.

They listed some web admin I could email to complain to if I thought it was an error, I probably should have but ended up not. It's just really annoying, I have a $80 brick of .22 for sale and needed to check to see which offer I would accept!

But seriously, it did annoy me.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Same thing happened to me last August at the Bloomington Hospital. INGO, Armslist, and any other gun site (lol!) was blocked. I didn't try bringing up any anti-gun pages because my stomach hurt too much to try and read their drivel.

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Our local hospital, greene county general is sponsoring a raffle to benefit it's foundation. Up for raffle is a s&w bodyguard .380 and a ruger 77/44. 1st winner gets their choice. Just goes to show ya.

cubbetm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Bowling ally here used to until I told someone about it. Missed some good PSA deals because of it LOL

Top Bottom