• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I am blessed with a wife that loves Sci Fi and action movies almost as much as me.
    So I don't mind when she has one she wants to see and I thought I was just going to please her.
    But we really liked it. Spoler it is a musical but I don't think we have talked afterwards about a movie as much as this one in a while.

I am sure it's not for everyone, I am almost avidly opposed to seeing musicals but it was a fun movie. :twocents:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I don't know I just know we enjoyed it and some in the theater applauded at the end

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I usually have to see every movie that contains the name "Johnny Depp" anywhere in the credits, thanks to the wife and daughter, so I'm sure I'll be going to see this one. the trailer does look interesting, and I have seen a few musicals I've enjoyed, so.........

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Two words, "Anna Kendrick"! Schmo kin' haught!
    Anna Kendrick's hawtness was not enough to make this "movie" even passably entertaining! BORED to sleep, it was HORRIBLE, and then, just when it should have ended, ANOTHER 30-35 minutes of horribler! As wy wife and I were walking out, I stated that was the worst effin movie I have EVER seen, and the couple in front of us turned and said, you must have watched the same movie we did! My wife liked it!:ugh:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I heard one critic suggest that families that see it should leave after the first act. He said the final 30-40 minutes were pretty dark and disturbing.

I have no plans to see it, but just a heads up for those who may be considering taking young kids.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I heard one critic suggest that families that see it should leave after the first act. He said the final 30-40 minutes were pretty dark and disturbing.

I have no plans to see it, but just a heads up for those who may be considering taking young kids.
    id have to agree with that!

gklatv

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Watched this movie with the family.
    It's a musical, and not a good one.
    Johnny D. cannot save this film.
    I would not recommend it.

Top Bottom