• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Lol, we have a Superchicken here but we call him Carlos and he sincerely wants to kill me. When he stands there he is looking over my shoulder when I'm sitting in my chair to the right of him. He'll sit there as long as I do, peck the window on occasion and crow at me from time to time. We have windows and doors on three sides of the house that he can see through and he follows me around. If I look out the back door or side door more often then not he magically appears and stares me down.

I just gave one of his big brothers a dirt nap last week for attacking my wife, I guess he believes he's immune. He'd be in trouble if he was capable of hurting me but he isn't which I think fuels his hatred even more. I laugh most of the time when he comes at me, sometimes I'll grab him and hold him for a few minutes, that really pisses him off.

fDLaceIh.jpg

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Lol, we have a Superchicken here but we call him Carlos and he sincerely wants to kill me. When he stands there he is looking over my shoulder when I'm sitting in my chair to the right of him. He'll sit there as long as I do, peck the window on occasion and crow at me from time to time. We have windows and doors on three sides of the house that he can see through and he follows me around. If I look out the back door or side door more often then not he magically appears and stares me down.

I just gave one of his big brothers a dirt nap last week for attacking my wife, I guess he believes he's immune. He'd be in trouble if he was capable of hurting me but he isn't which I think fuels his hatred even more. I laugh most of the time when he comes at me, sometimes I'll grab him and hold him for a few minutes, that really pisses him off.

fDLaceIh.jpg
    One word...

Bantam :)

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    I found a worm last summer that was unlike any worm I have seen or held. It twerked and jerked upon picking it up and jumped out of my hand. It was firm. I gave it to my kids to feed their pet crawdads. The crawdads couldn't pinch it and it burrowed under the gravel. I week later my daughter cleaned the tank and screamed when the worm was still alive and flipping around. It lived under water for days and was as lively as it was when I found it.

Top Bottom