• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Indianapolis Public Schools lays off 350 teachers and employees today yet honors contracts with the Nation of Islam to provide "security services" under Nation One Security located at 2248 E. 38th Street which is the same address as the Mosque and the seperatist school. Ok Scutter, lock this thread away like the last one.....

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Indianapolis Public Schools lays off 350 teachers and employees today yet honors contracts with the Nation of Islam to provide "security services" under Nation One Security located at 2248 E. 38th Street which is the same address as the Mosque and the seperatist school. Ok Scutter, lock this thread away like the last one.....

I dont see anything in your post to get the thread locked? you didnt make it about religious discussion, you just stated fact.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Ashkelon -

For your own mental health. LET it go for a bit. Seriously. Regardless of the merits of what's bugging you. Give it - and your mind - a rest.

Oh, and IBTL.... I hope... :D

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    are you going to make another thread after this about how some guy with a goat avatar posted in your locked thread?

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Yep. It was locked numerous times. Seriously? A black History month thread gets three pages of ridiculousness but my thread thread locked on the eve of 350 teachers locked out of employment?

Since 2005 the City of Indianapolis had paid well over 6 figures to the Nation of Islam for security services an I find it more than a bit disturbing,

The Nation of Islam is NOT the religion of Islam. HUGE difference.

These are tax dollars given to merchants of hate. I spent too much time away from my family and children in the name of "freedom" to watch our governmental entities funnel money to political cronies without saying anything.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm sure "Diamond Gene" White knows what he is doing, gold jewlery is probably getting expensive too.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Ashkelon, since you've called me out publicly in this thread, then yes, I'm going to lock this one too. Your last four threads on this topic were locked because every single one of them was an identical rant about giving public money to a group of Muslims. There is NO WAY that the threads were going to go any way other than into religious and racial arguments and those topics are OFF LIMITS on INGO. You can disagree with me all you want, but I locked them with the full support of the rest of the staff as well as the site owner. I'm asking you for the last time to let this thread go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom