Iraq veteran throws his medals and quits the Marines.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    You would not have gotten that reaction if you did not change the context making it insulting to my fallen brother, no??

Exactly. I changed the context of what you posted in order to demonstrate that it actually is insulting to your fallen brother. YOU POSTED IT. Will this ever sink in? If you find your own definition of PTSD insulting to your friend, then perhaps you shouldn't have posted it.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Alright, knock it off. I'm getting tired of having my e-mail go off from reported posts about this thread. You two need to step away from the keyboard now.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Is your sig an actual email that you received about INGO or something? That is epic.

don't know how to use these things.Live in Wyoming,Griz comes thru the property,wolfs to often,deer,speed goats,elk down the creek quarter mile or so,no insult to them that do,but will not sit inside with this one monster when I can be out of doors.Just trying to help find dies for his shooter. not afraid to put my phone number,can at least use a phone,

Juggernaut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2010
    Owosso Mi
    Just sayin'... one should never turn a joke between brothers against a fallen Veteran...
    "Westboro" classy to do so..

I will take my leave, Be Blessed...

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    come-at-me-bro-old-man-speedo.jpeg
    Did you not see the warning posted several posts back? That doesn't give you leave to continue the fight.

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    On a side note it might be a good idea to just close the thread. There is a good chance that people coming in on it are going to respond before getting to the page where the warning was given.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I've seen a few people voice this sentiment, but I can never figure out if it's sarcastic or not... Care to elaborate?
    No Sarcasm from me on the Topic that LTC Grossman. I really mean he should stick with what he knows. He is a pretty fair writer of Fiction.

You want a good read on the mindsets of Killing try this, An Intimate History of Killing by Joanna Bourke.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    On a side note it might be a good idea to just close the thread. There is a good chance that people coming in on it are going to respond before getting to the page where the warning was given.

We don't close threads anymore unless absolutely necessary. Your first warning is the rules you agreed to when you signed up. Any additional in-thread warnings are merely a courtesy.

Top Bottom