IRS agent accidentally shot, killed by fellow agent during training at Phoenix gun range

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    It's not the end of the world. My care ends when I leave this website. "Joking" about killing Federal employees, or anyone really, is bad form. I know more than most here regarding the media's unbalanced reporting and the crazies on the Left. It's wholly unfair and there is NOTHING I can do about it OTHER than not give them any "low hanging fruit" incidents for them to cling onto. We are gun owners here. What we say here represents ALL gun owners to those who don't share our ideology. How I act off-duty impacts officers on the other side of the Country. It's like that until I die as retirement doesn't remove that burden. If you don't think a single negative gun owner will represent ALL to the anti's then I'm not sure what else to say about it.
    No what I am saying is it really doesn’t matter because they will take it out of context and spin it on you anyhow? I GUARANTEE you have posts on here taken out of context could be made to sound awful. His comment was clearly a joke/jab at his displeasure of those agencies.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    An IRS agent armed, training to shoot a tax cheat, shooting another IRS agent during "training" to shoot a tax cheat speaks for itself. If one individual says something untoward and it becomes the de facto postion of all those like him then cops are as guilty as the next. There's individual responsibility or there's collective responsibility. Does one bad cop represent the whole force? No. Does one gun owner represent every gun owner? No. IMPD, according to the mayoral race, wants to disarm legal gun owners. Should one assume IMPD as a collective is anti 2a?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    No what I am saying is it really doesn’t matter because they will take it out of context and spin it on you anyhow? I GUARANTEE you have posts on here taken out of context could be made to sound awful. His comment was clearly a joke/jab at his displeasure of those agencies.
    Was it though? Text gets no context. I still don't understand the "joke" about it. What part is supposed to make me smile? That is why we post "jokes" in purple here so it is obvious to be taken as jest. Otherwise there is no way of knowing. We have new officers get fired for "jokes". Yes, ANYTHING can be used against you. However, I do not say anything here, or anywhere else for that matter, that I'm fearful will be included in a discovery motion. I live my life knowing that the public is looking for a reason to jam me up. I have to act a certain way in public and guess what, this is "the public".

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    An IRS agent armed, training to shoot a tax cheat, shooting another IRS agent during "training" to shoot a tax cheat speaks for itself. If one individual says something untoward and it becomes the de facto postion of all those like him then cops are as guilty as the next. There's individual responsibility or there's collective responsibility. Does one bad cop represent the whole force? No. Does one gun owner represent every gun owner? No. IMPD, according to the mayoral race, wants to disarm legal gun owners. Should one assume IMPD as a collective is anti 2a?
    Indiana has it right to follow the constitution. Now if everyone else followed the law...

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    It's not the end of the world. My care ends when I leave this website. "Joking" about killing Federal employees, or anyone really, is bad form. I know more than most here regarding the media's unbalanced reporting and the crazies on the Left. It's wholly unfair and there is NOTHING I can do about it OTHER than not give them any "low hanging fruit" incidents for them to cling onto. We are gun owners here. What we say here represents ALL gun owners to those who don't share our ideology. How I act off-duty impacts officers on the other side of the Country. It's like that until I die as retirement doesn't remove that burden. If you don't think a single negative gun owner will represent ALL to the anti's then I'm not sure what else to say about it.

Top Bottom