• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    It sure seems like lowers are mostly out of stock from the usual places.

Not sure if there really is high demand or just tight supplies from companies that know how to play electoral fear for money...

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    "God is great, beer is good...and people are crazy."

While GOP control of the House really isn't in doubt, sure would be nice for people to see what the Senate looks like come Wednesday morning before loading up the Visa on stuff...

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I saw 8 lowers at point break carmel on friday... and plenty factory built on the shelf. Didnt seem like there was a run.

I am in the process of acquiring parts for my new AR SBR and I see some stuff out of stock but most parts seems to be readily available.... but that can all change.

alclark2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Muncie
    I have not found a sub $100 lower in several (3-4) months. PSA sold out and no andersons anywhere I'm looking. I'm not really needing one bad enough to spend 200-300 for some fancy skull or spider stripped lower.

maverick18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Clinton County
    Spent some time at Four Guns in Lafayette on Saturday. While they have large amounts of stock on hand, they mentioned that their suppliers are starting to get stingy with large orders for resupply on ARs and parts. They have multiple brand of lowers in stock for 89.99 I believe.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I was in pointe blank in Carmel and m&j in fortville late last week. Both had lowers and full guns in stock.

wait until tomorrow night or wed morning

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    After the last few "scares" it's my opinion that most everyone that wants one has one at this point. The market has been over saturated for a long time now. Even if there is a "run on AR's," I don't think it'll last long or do much to the market. At least nothing like the Sandy Hook scare.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    fairey-Smoke-Em-While-You-Got-Em.jpg

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    lol, it begins. People wonder why I buy more than I need. I guess in the end, I have learned that people are just plain stupid and will only buy when they are afraid.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    One of the local shops around me said he was having a tough time getting AR parts, namely stripped lowers. With that said another shop were I live has some Anderson's in stock for $69.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    After the last few "scares" it's my opinion that most everyone that wants one has one at this point. The market has been over saturated for a long time now. Even if there is a "run on AR's," I don't think it'll last long or do much to the market. At least nothing like the Sandy Hook scare.

That's my thinking, too.

And the marginal justification to buy goes down as more people get them. I'd not be as urgent about getting a 3rd as a 2nd, for example. By now, almost anyone who is willing to entertain the idea already has one.

All that's left is arbitrage and market clearing.

Top Bottom