• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I stopped by AGS Armament over lunch today. They still have plenty of AR's, AK's, glocks etc. I don't doubt that the purchasing has picked up some with the upcoming election, but it's nothing like it was the last two presidential elections. I'm amazed that the online stores still have products in stock. I'm amazed that there isn't a mad rush of purchasing panic happening right now, but I suppose that will happen tomorrow some time when the media announces that Hillary won. Wait till Wednesday or Thursday and see what is left on the shelves.

ws6duramax

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Metamora
    I have noticed that AR parts on line seem to be thinning out.

I ordered a LPK from ar15sales last week . He said he believes this is the stuff that is going to be tough to find and or buy . I think he said he has been selling for around 20 years and this is most frantic time he can recall .

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I have visited a few of the popular shops around Indy in the past week and most still very well stocked, I was looking for a Glock 17 and some shops only had 1 or non left. I don't think is as bad as before but last minute panic buyers will be out Monday and Tuesday.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I suspect the panic buyers are still stocked from the last few panics. Market still seems soft.
    ^This^ I think previous panic buyers went overboard last time and got stuck with alot of CC debt and a fair amount of things they purchased just because they thought that's what they needed to do at the time only to realize when things eventually calmed down they were stuck with all the stuff they gobbled up that they really had no use for.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    CTD is up to 66.6 cents per round on fed AE 5.56 62gr in the 120 count mini ammo cans. I have a screen shot...just too lazy to post it.

Ctd....first to gouge, whenever possible :(

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Lol @ ctd

we should make a list of all the vendors that drastically raise their prices or have anti gun/anti civilian policies.

I wonder if we'd be able to shoot at all..... barret and larue maybe :)

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I jumped on one of the last PSA ammo/mag bundles.
    It won't be here before tomorrow's election, but it has already shipped.

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    I have a stripped lower just sitting around. I stopped by Tim's in Westfield at lunch and picked up a lower build kit. They have several build kits and some stripped lowers.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I have noticed that AR parts on line seem to be thinning out.

Yep. In my opinion the smart money is going to be on spare parts for the guns you already have. I think that the anti-gun politicians have learned that a full blown ban at a national level will be tough. I'm expecting some restrictions (perhaps under the auspices of ITAR or perhaps EPA) on spare parts and reloading supplies.

Top Bottom