• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Northern IN
    I just looked at the flyer and no guns or ammo listed. They always had some guns and ammo listed in every flyer before.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    While our Dunham's in Muncie has closed, there are prices on their website for guns. So, my assumption is that they just aren't having any sales on them this week or they just aren't advertising them in the ad.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My first reaction was "Is Dunhams still around?" :):

I worked the gun counter at the one on the west side of Indy back in the early 90s. Even had a gun in my face after instinctively chasing a shoplifter out the door. Only one Nike Air Jordan was allowed out of the back room at a time for fittings from that point forward because they would "try them both on" and then bolt out the door.:facepalm:

Thanks to that store I despise the song "what I am". I get a tick when I hear it today thanks the the incessantly short loop their Muzak system had. Heard that annoying song multiple times a shift for several years.

Dammit. Now its rattling around in my noggin. Time to go drown it out with better music.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Thanks to that store I despise the song "what I am". I get a tick when I hear it today thanks the the incessantly short loop their Muzak system had. Heard that annoying song multiple times a shift for several years.

Dammit. Now its rattling around in my noggin. Time to go drown it out with better music.

I'm not aware of too many things but the Richmond Dunham's is still in the gun and ammo business. Their inventory isn't in too deep but is still in the far back corner of the store.

BobG23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2016
    KFWA
    The Dunham's in Fort Wayne had firearms and ammo in the ad yesterday.
    Although, just because something is advertised, doesn't mean it's in stock. Same with RK on the same rifle.:(

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I did go look at their website the other day and noticed they didn't show any MSRs for sell. I know the Bedford store used to carry them but I haven't been in the Bedford Dunham's in months so I'm not sure if they've done a Dick's move yet or not.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I had much the same reaction as CameraMonkey, "Wait is Dunhams still around?". Though I didn't know about the twitch with "What I am". I will have to remember that for the "special" playlist for when we drive out to Proteq.

I also love that two people managed to put lyrics from that song into their posts.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    My first reaction was "Is Dunhams still around?" :):

I worked the gun counter at the one on the west side of Indy back in the early 90s. Even had a gun in my face after instinctively chasing a shoplifter out the door. Only one Nike Air Jordan was allowed out of the back room at a time for fittings from that point forward because they would "try them both on" and then bolt out the door.:facepalm:

I also worked at Dunhams in the mid 90's. I chased/followed some shoplifter to get a plate number. Other than that, about the only thing I remember was trying out the drivers from the putting green, with the store manager. Golf balls will shatter light bulbs pretty easy.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm not aware of too many things but the Richmond Dunham's is still in the gun and ammo business. Their inventory isn't in too deep but is still in the far back corner of the store.

What it is is what it is... ;)

Dammit. A special place in hell for the both of you. Now that damned song is rattling around my noggin. :):

I had much the same reaction as CameraMonkey, "Wait is Dunhams still around?". Though I didn't know about the twitch with "What I am". I will have to remember that for the "special" playlist for when we drive out to Proteq.

I also love that two people managed to put lyrics from that song into their posts.

I hate you.

Top Bottom