Is it just me or do other Blade Enthusiast feel the same way ???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PMPORTER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Is it just me or do the rest of you guys start planning you next knife purchase right after your last ? After about 2 months of re-discovering my love for blades and my search for the Perfect for Me EDC, I have the sickness ! I find myself planning my next purchase as soon as the buy button was pushed on my last knife. My collection has grown quite fast, I love researching new blades and finding a reason why I need it ! Heck even my Girlfriend has a few knives now. I told her nothing shows how much I love you better then a new Pink Spyderco Squeak :) Enjoy the Sickness my fellow Blade Enthusiast !!!!

Mike Grasso

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 5, 2014
    Westfield
    NOPE, one knife is enough...

IMG_0354_zps105ea1eb.jpg

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I always tell myself. this is the last knife I'm buying. this one is going to be the perfect woods blade blah blah blah. a week later I see a new design and the pattern starts all over again :) You can never have enough knives lol

Next thing you know your a local knife gathering and your table with your stuff on it looks like this

PoolQs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Noblesville
    Holy smokes grunt ... isn't that borderline obsession ??? ....borderline of course!!
    Now that I look closer at the bottom pix, is that another brown case under the black one or is
    that just a brown sheath? (top right of black case)
    What a fantastic collection !!!

Shiver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    The dumpster
    I take it this is where the knife nuts hang out?

Sweet! I should fit in here

OP yes I do that. I have developed an addiction to Emerson knives that borders on a sickness. Recently I picked up a Combat Karambit and a CQC-8. But now I want is a Super Karambit and an A-100. It can't be helped they will be mine.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Holy smokes grunt ... isn't that borderline obsession ??? ....borderline of course!!
    Now that I look closer at the bottom pix, is that another brown case under the black one or is
    that just a brown sheath? (top right of black case)
    What a fantastic collection !!!

that's just another sheath under it. that is just what we could carry out there lol.

One piece of advice I will offer is never sit down and try and figure out how much money you have spent on knives. It gets scary quick!

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I dont have a problem at all never have never will that being said I will probably blow about 6 months worth of savings in 30 minutes at BLADE show!

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I needed to see those photos. I've been collecting for 60 years and I was worried I had way too many knives! Wrong! Still in deep mourning having lost a custom mikro canadian with custom JBR sheath.

Top Bottom