• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Is the current USAtty for the S. District an acting or appointed?

Josh Minkler was acting USA for SDIN from August 2014 to June 2015 when Joe Hogsett resigned in order to tell us about his dad being in car wrecks and to give healthy teenagers jobs.

He was appointed in June 2015.

embmtxatl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2015
    Hendricks County
    Sure it's still illegal, but it's not federal pound-me-in-the-arse prison illegal.:n00b: Great line from a great movie. The Fogel case isn't a movie and he truly is going to a Federal pound me in the #$s prison. I will say a pray for his wife, kids.

I do feel sorry for his kids. They are going to have to deal with this dark shadow for a long time. I am trying to be positive and hope his wife didn't know of his sickness because otherwise she needs punished.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I have no sympathy for this clown no matter how "sick" or "addicted" he may be. To throw away a lifetime on Easy Street this way is reprehensible. Lock his ass up, for a long, long time.

wabash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    SouthWest Indiana
    that "pants game"........ wow.

I saw they have his cell phone with relevant texts on it. apparently he was not smart enough to destroy his phone and go get a new one.

rich, but gotta keep that phone! ????

might have missed it, but I didn't see anything that specifically said stuff was found on his computer. I am curious to know if he was at least smart enough to destroy his computers and digital storage devices after his associate was arrested.

also, for the grammar police, is there a grammar violation in the second sentence of item 45 in the plea document?

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I have to admit, I did not think of the pants joke on my own, I wish I had. Shamelessly stolen from reddit or some similar site where people are all over the latest news with sick, twisted, or ironic humor almost right away.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    that "pants game"........ wow.

I saw they have his cell phone with relevant texts on it. apparently he was not smart enough to destroy his phone and go get a new one.

rich, but gotta keep that phone! ????

might have missed it, but I didn't see anything that specifically said stuff was found on his computer. I am curious to know if he was at least smart enough to destroy his computers and digital storage devices after his associate was arrested.

also, for the grammar police, is there a grammar violation in the second sentence of item 45 in the plea document?

He was still viewing and receiving material, seeking "dates" until late June. His partner (Russell Taylor) was arrested in April. He wasn't even smart enough to stop participating, forget destroying.

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    He started and ended his career in the same way, trying to get into smaller pants.

THAT IS
    NOT FUNNY!! As one that suffered sexual abuse I can tell you, you will never know the depth of pain, shame, and the hell I live in. For 52 years I have lived with the fall out of my abuse. Knock the "jokes" off. You are neither clever or funny, only a person that has know idea of the mental anguish I and others suffer.

I think you owe sexual abuse "survivors" an apology.

Let me know if you still think the "joke" is still funny.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Ever heard of gallows humor? It's a coping mechanism people use to deal with horrible situations. I am sure no offense was meant to you or any other victim of such abuse.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I have no sympathy for this clown no matter how "sick" or "addicted" he may be. To throw away a lifetime on Easy Street this way is reprehensible. Lock his ass up, for a long, long time.

Where he will be, my guess is that he will be wishing that his ass were locked very securely.

Top Bottom