Is martial law part of the Obama agenda?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Let me be the first of many to compliment you on your new tinfoil headgear! (Even though you could very well be correct)

Not sure how to interpret your comment. No tinfoil here. No deep, dark conspiracy agenda. I just think that, taken all the facts available, what Allen Keys said beard consideration. IMHO, Obama is hell-bent on maintaining power and getting more power so that he can be Der Furher. Creating a situation in which he could institute martial law is a logical route to take for a despot.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No tinfoil required. We already have laws in place which for the most part cannot be challenged in court which generate an instant police state, just pull the lever.

Don't believe me? How about the NDAA. It gives the .gov the authority to disappear people secretly with no access to the courts. The moronic judges over time have decided that you do not have 'standing' unless you are directly harmed (not just by having rights denied or being threatened with punishment for exercising rights), so you do not have 'standing' until after you have been disappeared and cut off from access to the courts as well as the rest of the outside world. Try appealing that!

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I'm really tired of people calling things like this a conspiracy theory. If you look at the facts, and look at what these people want to do, almost every conspiracy theory have more credibility than any media story or what comes out of the mouths of democrats. Drone strikes on americans, NDAA, locking people up for any reason they want, the IRS obviously abusing its power to screw the good people of this country, obama dismantling missile defenses around the world and right here at home, blaming americans for muslim terrorist actions, its really not hard to see whats going on, the problem is that so many people refuse to believe it because they can face the fact that they are wrong on their ideology. so sad

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'm really tired of people calling things like this a conspiracy theory. If you look at the facts, and look at what these people want to do, almost every conspiracy theory have more credibility than any media story or what comes out of the mouths of democrats. Drone strikes on americans, NDAA, locking people up for any reason they want, the IRS obviously abusing its power to screw the good people of this country, obama dismantling missile defenses around the world and right here at home, blaming americans for muslim terrorist actions, its really not hard to see whats going on, the problem is that so many people refuse to believe it because they can face the fact that they are wrong on their ideology. so sad

Agreed. The method to the madness is that in spite of the definition of 'conspiracy' (i.e., two or more people engaging cooperatively in the planning and/or execution of illegal activity), the media have succeeded in creating the image in most minds that conspiracy=bogeyman story, and further adding 'theory' when in the presence of clear evidence, it is no longer a theory but an observation of fact. At the end of the day, the point in clinging to such a label is its usefulness as an ad hominem against demonstrable fact.

Some will deny anything could be going on all the way to the gas chambers.

Absolutely right as usual! I am convinced that they are emotionally/psychologically dependent on believing that everything is peachy in the world and the .gov is out to see to their well-being. The truth will never penetrate that shell!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Some of you are putting the puppet on a pedestal. Obama doesn't deserve that much credit. The police state has been building for decades. Look at the bigger picture. The police state isn't about preserving one man's leadership, its about preserving the overarching power-structure (above and beyond the president), when the system appears unsustainable. They would rather control us with invisible chains for as long as possible, while the owners of this country fleece the citizens for as much wealth as they can get away with. Martial law is the contingency plan.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Some of you are putting the puppet on a pedestal. Obama doesn't deserve that much credit. The police state has been building for decades. Look at the bigger picture. The police state isn't about preserving one man's leadership, its about preserving the overarching power-structure (above and beyond the president), when the system appears unsustainable. They would rather control us with invisible chains for as long as possible, while the owners of this country fleece the citizens for as much wealth as they can get away with. Martial law is the contingency plan.

The opposing political parties have all said and believed the same things about Clinton, Bush, and now Obama. Everyone thinks they're winning when it's their guy in charge but we all lose with every new president.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Rambone is correct.

Obama was purposely placed where he is for the ease of getting the opposition riled up and looking nutz.

It's always Obama's agenda to some people. Wrong. The unseen leftists are massive and well organized and using methods like the New England Patriots would use to win. Massive preplaned schemes and scams. Cheating? Sure, you bet.

The right does it too. They're just not as smart about it - and they lose a lot.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    The opposing political parties have all said and believed the same things about Clinton, Bush, and now Obama. Everyone thinks they're winning when it's their guy in charge but we all lose with every new president.

We have opposing political parties?

When did that happen?

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    I was going to be the first post this morning, but I decided not to do it because I figured I'd get ridiculed about my tinfoil being wrapped too tight. I came back to this topic and see that my concerns were unfounded. Indiana is a great place to live. The NDAA was mentioned. The National Resources Preparedness Order is another one of their preparations for what's coming. The DHS and USDA didn't order millions of rounds of ammo by mistake. They are preparing.

Alan Keyes is a very intelligent man. He is a Christian. He was fighting for our rights and freedom before most of us were aware we should be doing more. He has better connections than any of us. We get mad when we see some of the things that are changing. He is, and has been, far more involved with people way up the chain of command. Instead of becoming one of "them", he is fighting. He believes the government will declare martial law and he's just trying to let the American people know what's coming. I believe him.

Rambone's post at the top of the page is very good. They will "milk" the American people as long as possible. If it looks like things are not going their way, then that's when martial law will be their option.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Much truth spoken in the last 6 posts! The Kenyan is indeed a puppet (but still is the public face of the statist agenda and will receive unkind attention for it), the teleprompter says approximately the same thing regardless of who is reading it with variations in shallow details to perpetuate the illusion of elections making a difference, and freedom is more endangered every day--all as most people live confined to a box that they do not recognize as the prison that it is thinking that they are in fact free, with that illusion reinforced so long as they don't buck against the invisible but very tangible chains.

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Just to throw my 2 cents in: short answer: No.
    Long answer:
    Obama is a show piece to gauge the opposition to such a move. Leftists/statists always have total dominion as their end game and in many countries they have implemented their plans very quickly. America is stubborn nut to crack for them thanks to the foresight of our founding fathers with the Constitution, and the fact that Americans are generally hard to herd in the same direction (sorta like cats). We tend to be more independent, stubborn and enjoy questioning authority perhaps as much as we enjoy football and baseball, and we deeply distrust our government and politicians no matter who's in charge. We're also not afraid to fight and, being well armed, that scares the bejeebers out of them.
    Given time, opportunity, and persistence however they might yet achieve their goals--particularly if they can keep us distracted with electronic gadgets, relatively unimportant social issues, and move slowly and deliberately using a compliant media as cover for their actions.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm really tired of people calling things like this a conspiracy theory.

I'm really tired of illiterates. Apparently people got this wild idea that nothing happens behind closed doors, and even considering that as a possibility means you're nuts.

Wouldn't hurt for people to, perhaps, pick up a dictionary once in awhile when they think the mention of a word discredits everything. Social stigma is a mental illness.

Guess what? The IRS was conspiring against political enemies. The government was conspiring against the press, and dissenting voices from even congress.

Of course they keep the threat of martial law looming. What do you think all the posturing is for, like in boston? They're control freaks. The deal is, I don't see martial law working out all that well. I think your biggest concern would be why would they want to incite a civil war, and why would that benefit their goals? It seems like a lot more valid question, and more inline with their current activities.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    I would not be the least bit surprised what gets me is many people do not see the racial division he is creating and how that could be the basis for the martial law.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom