• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Augustine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    South Bend
    I CC every day. I have a Glock 23 and I carry it in a Blackhawk IWB holster around 4 o'clock. It prints if I'm standing or sitting in particular ways. If people do notice, they certainly don't make it obvious. I'm also of the opinion that most people are not very observant and aren't going to notice. I also think that criminals are probably not going to be so mindful that they're going to be aware that they spot someone whose gun is printing.

Have you had any problems because your concealed weapon wasn't actually so concealed? Do you only carry a gun that is entirely concealable?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It's not a problem especially in Indiana.
    If your gun is showing all the way then you just switched to OC instead of CC.Not big deal.
    Some people even decide to OC right away and they dont freak out if their shirt hides their gun for a minute. ;)
    It can only be a problem in places that wont allow you to carry (for reasons other than legal reasons), in that case you might want to have your gun fully concealed without printing at all.
    Other than that not a big deal.

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    Last year when I first started carrying I tried to make sure I printed as little as possible. A year later, I don't really care if I print, I even OC now and then.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I print regularly. Heck one day my shirt had came up while we were out to eat, and I didnt know it until my wife pointed out that the idiots behind us were staring at my Glock. No big deal to me, I dont care.

straid

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Also, with all the smart phones and other devices that people carry, unless it clearly is creating an unmistakable gun shape, many may not even give it a second thought. Most people have something attached to their hips these days.

95wrangler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    New Pal
    I carried at the Indy Zoo today and we went to the dolphin show. Pretty sure I was printing and the way we were packed in there Im sure it was rubbing on the persons leg behind me. It was an older lady so she probably had no idea. The sheeple were clueless!

woundedyak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    SouthSide
    At work I try to keep the printing down. Other then that, I could care less. I've OC with a IWB and my wife's friend thought it was a cell phone for the first few hours. Most people don't notice unless they carry themselves.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Well, cursive is no longer required so printing must be a big deal.

Sorry, couldn't help it.
    Not now that we've gone digital, printing is useless it's all about txting IRL

There are times, when I OC, there are times when I don't OC and there are times when I CC, when I CC I don't want anyone to know period, then it's a big deal, if my goal is to simply not be OCing, then I could care less if I print, and if I'm OCing and I'm printing I've done something wrong.;)

ralphb72

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN
    I either OC or conceal at any given time, pick one or the other. I try not to walk around with it showing when I'm trying to conceal, but I'm not going to have a cow if it flops out now and then.

I agree that if it is not an obvious gun, most people are going to be oblivious to it, but personally, I think you are more likely to get the law called on your if you are concealing poorly then if you are OCing. Everyone knows (or ASSumes) that only police officers carry their guns openly, and that people with a license will make sure their weapon is concealed, so if you are walking around with a gun stuck in your pants but not hiding it well, you must be a criminal.

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    I'm here in Texas where printing is illegal and it still doesn't end up being that big of a deal for me. If I print at all, people never say anything about it and I've never had any issues.

Sheep are not very observant...

Top Bottom