Is San Francisco County Sheriff Michael Hennessey Above The Law?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I think nothing has changed since I lived out in the bay area many years gone. I never failed to carry, regardless of the law or the law enforcers take on things. Thankfully I never had to use my firearm, but I'm glad I always had it with me.
    By the way...Welcome to INGO! I've enjoyed reading your Examiner pieces! Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
    Y

YihChauChang

Thanks for the support, mrjarrell.

As far as California 2A politics goes, I believe we are making some major inroads to restoring that which was lost over the past two decades. Last year, we stopped every single gun control bill cold in the State Legislature and we are riding on that momentum this year and building on it with a coordinated effort from all gun rights groups in the Golden State. The next few months are going to be very interesting for 2A in California. I'll keep you guys posted.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Yes, welcome! I always like seeing non-Indiana residents here, I think it gives us some real perspective and depth. Many of us are familiar with the efforts in Illinois, and many of us have donated or shown our support in some way. I think California is an equally important state to receive our attention, if not more important. What would be the best way for someone here in Indiana to support the efforts being made in California? I have a particular interest in California as the company that I work for has a California location.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Cronyism and other crap mentioned about Sheriff Henessey are byproducts of the inherently corrupt "may issue" policy.

Top Bottom