• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Hard to come by now that they've stopped doing the 1500 shows. I wish I could replace my hoodie. And some of my t-shirts are getting pretty long in the tooth.

Mine keep shrinking, but only around the stomach area. I have spent hours racking my brain and eating pasta trying to solve this mystery.
    My last remaining one is a tan Ingo with an American flag on the sleve, the ol lady gives me quite the look when I wear it. Is it wrong for a man in his 50s to show mid drift?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Hard to come by now that they've stopped doing the 1500 shows. I wish I could replace my hoodie. And some of my t-shirts are getting pretty long in the tooth.

I'm surprised the owners don't post a link to order INGOwear. They could take the proceeds and put them toward the forum, or other INGO events.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I seen them somewhere for $85. I just can't remember where now.

[video=youtube_share;F7291bGZEXY]https://youtu.be/F7291bGZEXY[/video]

Nice video, thanks... Does look like you will conserve ammo with them.. Now that is one funky trigger break :)

steif

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    I need to thin down the krag accumulation, i'll be bringing one tomorrow. along with assorted other things. maybe a couple crates of ammo i dont need or something like that.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Real nice show.. Saw some pretty nice older guns.. Also there was a fair amount of ammo.. One guy there had a 22 Wamo Pistol that I never thought they made, Nice astra 3000, K31 Swiss rifle, an Ethiopian Mauser, Some turk Mausers.. A fair amount of Older stuff.. Big Shock of the day was that there was several mini-14s that were 900+ dollars.. Wow at 1st I thought it was a Garand with that price.. But a few pieces followed me home.. Did not see any strange handshakes or anyone doing the Doggydaddy special, So do not know if any other INGO people were there..

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I picked up 1lb 8208 xbr for $20, got a few mags. My friend found what gun she wanted to buy but no one had one at the show. She did find one that she wanted at a lgs.

Like indy said lot of older rifles there I was looking over the M1 Garand's. However, none came home as my boy has a nicer M1 Garand spotted.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Showed great restraint and bought nothing. Did see a pricey SP 2 carbine ($2100 asking). Just had too many problems. (going to do some research on this one). No COFFEE at this show. Saw at least 3 mark 1 rugers though.

BTW, what in the world happened to all the Makarovs? I didn't see a single one.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Man I just had to run back to that show.. saw a few new items, nothing grabbed me... but I have not been to a show in so long it was killing me..

I pray to God that they do not cancel the Tulsa show...

Top Bottom