• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Do you blame people for not caring? It's all just over-priced guns and ammo. Maybe if Hillary gets elected people will care again and run around spending ridiculous amounts of money. I won't regardless.

:D

sarcasm-smiley1.jpg

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    I have two buddies that I talked into going this Sunday! Getting a room in Fishers Saturday night after the Luke Bryan concert.. I foresee this being an expensive weekend!

magus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2014
    Central IN
    Eh, I'm going with the wife-unit. We're going to window-shop a good bit and just look around to see what's out there since we're still relatively new to all of this. We only buy from FLGS's so I'm not worried about getting reamed at the show.

It'll also be nice to stop by a few INGO-related vendors and say hello, not to mention the INGO booth itself.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Eh, I'm going with the wife-unit. We're going to window-shop a good bit and just look around to see what's out there since we're still relatively new to all of this. We only buy from FLGS's so I'm not worried about getting reamed at the show.

It'll also be nice to stop by a few INGO-related vendors and say hello, not to mention the INGO booth itself.

The 1500 is a great place to actually put hands on a lot of different models. Deals can be had, usually, but it is better for gathering intel.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    The 1500 is a great place to actually put hands on a lot of different models. Deals can be had, usually, but it is better for gathering intel.

Deals are always to be had, just a matter of realizing they're a deal and being able to utilize the opportunity, though they won't necessarily be the deal you're looking for.

I plan on attending Friday and Sunday.

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Deals are always to be had, just a matter of realizing they're a deal and being able to utilize the opportunity, though they won't necessarily be the deal you're looking for.

I plan on attending Friday and Sunday.

This. If you see a deal and realize it's a deal, snag it. I'll be going with the wife on Friday.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    With the heat wave still going on through the weekend, I'll have a table near the door with gas masks for sale or trade.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom