Is there an Oct USPSA match at Parabellum??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Just wondering if there is an Oct USPSA match at Parabellum.. Website shows the 7th as a possible date but its not opened up for registration. Thanks!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We are hoping to have one on the 28th of October. Will announce soon.

Nate Suns

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Fishers
    I didn't realize you guys ran matches in the middle of the week. Looks like I'll finally be able to shoot my first match! I'll probably be stuck with more of an IDPA type set up. How mag mag carriers are typically needed?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I didn't realize you guys ran matches in the middle of the week. Looks like I'll finally be able to shoot my first match! I'll probably be stuck with more of an IDPA type set up. How mag mag carriers are typically needed?

Enough to complete 32 rounds courses of fire. In Production you are limited to 10rounds in the mag.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld

If you have a production gun and want to load your magazines beyond 10 rounds, then you can shoot that gun in limited division and load your mags to the max. That way if you only have 2 or 3 mags you can participate

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I would love to give it a try....Do I need a USPSA membership number?

Just come out and ask tons of questions, everyone there will be happy to assist you in any way we can. Just remember that there are NO loaded weapons allowed until you are on the shooting line and only load when the Saftey officer instructs you to load. This is called a COLD RANGE.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have room in the match. Some folks are signed up early. Plenty of time to get into the match. Talked with the owner last night about filters being changed prior to the match. He is on board and we are going to try and make it as clear as possible in there.

Top Bottom