• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I won't buy Aguila for my CZs. Never fed reliably. Everything else in my CZs has been flawless.

Last edited:

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Remington viper .22LR...absolute garbage. Really all the Remmy bulk .22 I have shot has been crap too.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Yeah the Remington golden bullets suck in my semi autos, shoot fine in anything else. I have a bunch of them I run through revolvers and bolt actions. It's one if those that I shy away from but I'll buy if there's no alternative

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Precision cartridge.
    But as far as factory ammo, I can't think of any that I absolutely wouldn't buy
    Not trying to hijack the thread, but what problems have you had with Precision cartridge? I have run a ton of the stuff through my XD service and my XDs with out any problems.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I've had inconsistent loadings. Bang, bang, BANG, bang, pop, pop, type of thing.
    On two desperate occasions, I contacted them they refused to make it right, accused me of trying to get over on them, again on two separate occasions years apart.

Others have had good luck with them. I just don't trust PCI.

You'll also notice if you search for them here on INGO, the owner has a funny way of dealing with customer complaints.

Here's just one example: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ammunition_and_reloading/175936-dirty_45_acp_black_snowflakes_from_hell.html

Last edited:

Old Coach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    Indianapolis, NW sid
    I had serious issues wih Estate brand 9mm. 3-4 problems out of 10 rounds in my Glock 19. Failure to fire, failure to eject and failure to feed.

I use Remmington Golden Bullet in my Ruger MK3 22/45 , 10-22 amd S&W M&P 15-22 with few if any problems. Can't complain and Dick's has sales at $18 for 525.

Top Bottom