Is there any law that limits number of guns per visit?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    I think that's ridiculous. Even with the physical card showing the security code on the flip side, you can't run that debit without the PIN. And unless someone was stupid enough to write their PIN on their card... then??

Unless it was a pre-planned event, who ever knows they're going to buy something an hour ahead? And what if the thing you want to purchase is only discovered after the bank is closed or the transaction time won't post until the next business day?
    Bunk.

I agree about it being ridiculous, but my wife had her purse stolen out of our car one night and the a**holes bought 50 gallons of gas at 2 stations, and tried to purchase a laptop which the CU denied because of the amount of the transaction.

Gunner

sig-guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Is there a rule regarding reporting though? I was told by someone at an LGS that if you buy more than one pistol a day, they are required to report it to the BATFE.

Yes, they have to fax in a form with the firearms serial numbers.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I think that's ridiculous. Even with the physical card showing the security code on the flip side, you can't run that debit without the PIN. And unless someone was stupid enough to write their PIN on their card... then??

can you say Target?

I agree it's stupid, but I never have that much money in there anyway. I limit what is in my checking so I don't lose to much money if I shop at Target

Top Bottom