• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IamLegend

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    All the way Southern Indiana
    12 gauge Mossberg 500 with catalia barrel (spelling) and scope (dont know scope info). All stsinless. Whats it worth? Can get it for $400.00. Dont know anything about mossberg or this shotgun but its in good condition. Thanks for any info

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Hmm. Don't remember Mossberg's Cantilever Barrel in Stainless. Depending on the scope, I would think it's a decent deal. I'm just not sure. :dunno:

Maybe some other people could give some input. :rockwoot:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    A factory Mossberg two barrel combo, with both a bird shot barrel and a cantilever rifled slug barrel with a small scope was sold at major outlets for $299 right before Christmas 2012. They were also $299 the Christmas before when I bought an extra to take a family member hunting. They were blued guns.

IamLegend

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    All the way Southern Indiana
    Well thanks for the comments so far. Havent seen it yet. Was just asked todsy by someone if I might be interested. She didnt know about the scope so im gonna try and get more info and go take a look. Just tjought I would ask real quick cause it was kinda spur of the moment that it was brought up and like I said im not famikiar with that or any mossberg shotguns.
    Thanks

Top Bottom