• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Such a sad shame....loss of innocent Amerikkan life...
    hajjaj.gif
    I must say I have never seen so much a community so ashamed of their own brothers and sisters like I see the muslims in the west. I never see any basques doing this, no irish republicans doing this, no other oppressed community doing so. More interestingly, I never see anyone saying "oh that soldier who raped and abused those people, it was a tragedy and he was not american. He is not one of us. Lets have a two minute silence for abu ghraib."
    But anyway, a brave and honorable mujahid indeed. I'm sure he was perfectly OK with the treachery of taking the military oath of service, training with other loyal Americans, and then turning his guns on them. But the good thing is that it shows the world how clever Muslims are.
    :n00b::n00b:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Is raping young girls and women, stealing the treasures of museums, invasion of other lands based on false intelligence and killing people who have done nothing to you also part of that oath? Are the US military persons really so brave and praise worthy? If you are truly an honorable person would you continue to participate in a war so wrong as these wars the US is conducting now? NO! You would resign and say "This is wrong. I will not participate". But the american soldiers and their supporters continue to willing carry out the atrocities of their "war on terror" do they not. Truly it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black! (this is not a racist remark).

No we can expect the corporate crusader media to start putting out all kinds of "reports/information" to make Hasan seem as criminal as they can. Of course they will not mention all the crimes the army soldiers at fort hood have committed against Iraqis and Afghanis.

Salam alaykum,

I must say I have never seen so much a community so ashamed of their own brothers and sisters like I see the muslims in the west. I never see any basques doing this, no irish republicans doing this, no other oppressed community doing so. More interestingly, I never see anyone saying "oh that soldier who raped and abused those people, it was a tragedy and he was not american. He is not one of us. Lets have a two minute silence for abu ghraib."

I would estimate at least 60% of the muslims in the west feel the need to light a candle, get the tissues out and cry their tears when a "tragedy" strikes. This tragedy is always the one of Fox / Sky news, and never the real tragedies affecting this ummah :-

1. Hundreds of Thousands of Civillians killed
    2. Thousands of brothers and sisters locked up in prisons around the world
    3. Millions of muslims living on less than the price of a coke per day

No statements, one-minute silences , or whatever, for these tragedies. Yet suddenly when a few soldiers are killed, suddenly the so-called "ummah" feel the need to get their US-Flag hijabs out, and light those candles.

What is so wrong with saying "I neither condemn nor condone"? Why do they have to sell their souls for a bit of funding? Or is it (more worryingly ) that the motive is not money or power, but they have genuine love for these soldiers? Frightening.

Walaykum salam,

Umar

Top Bottom