• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I like their Free model for cutting grass. Those are great.

Returned the ones for shooting. Wasn’t impressed. They even admitted to me “others have complained about the blanking profile”. It would start to cut out way too low. Like 50db. (somebody beside you LOLs, or the RO says loudly "Shooter ready...")

Thinking it was too low I drove home wearing them. My quiet new car would trigger them at like 45mph and higher.

So yeah it would drop audio even in conversation.

To their credit they let me return them beyond the 30 days since I bought last Black Friday and didn’t get a chance to try until march. Since they were still like new. So the company is awesome.

So maybe try them and see? Maybe they have fixed them in the past year? Returns are easy.

EDIT: I would say DEFINITELY try them and see. Returns are totally painless, and this Hoosier company deserves a 2nd chance.

Last edited:

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Them being a local company is why they are at the top of the list for consideration.

With the 30% off code I think I will give them a try.

I have some cheap but effective electronic earmuffs which are great for cold weather, warm weather not so much.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Them being a local company is why they are at the top of the list for consideration.

With the 30% off code I think I will give them a try.

I have some cheap but effective electronic earmuffs which are great for cold weather, warm weather not so much.
    I'd buy a pair of Free 2.0 and a pair of the shooters at that price. That gives you Frees for cutting grass, etc. and shooters for the range where you can hold a conversation without yelling. If the shooters' profiles are still sucky, return them and just shoot with the Frees. Free gives you enough protection but no listen through.

Top Bottom