Israel Assassinating More Nuclear Scientists?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Umm...hate to break it you, but the ships in port. Rabin was assassinated by a nationalist Israeli. Not a foreigner.
    I thought your point was that Israel has yet to suffer a assassination by a political enemy? But after re reading your post, your only interested on foreign political enemies assassinating their enemies! My bad!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Umm...hate to break it you, but the ships in port. Rabin was assassinated by a nationalist Israeli. Not a foreigner.
    Feel free to break anything you wish, no need to hate! Just cause I enjoy a midget joke once in awhile doesn't mean I dislike a good debate!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wishing ill and consistently calling for and working towards genocidal elimination are two completely different things. In this instance the assassinations are justified.

Syria continually calls for the elimination of Israel? I havent heard that before, you'd think theyd be closer to Iran than they are then

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Syria continually calls for the elimination of Israel? I havent heard that before, you'd think theyd be closer to Iran than they are then

Perhaps the reality that they've gotten their asses kicked the last three times they've tried to destroy Israel through war is why they haven't tried recently, but there's no doubt that they are supplying aid and comfort to terrorists who are actively involved in attempting to destroy Israel. And who do you think is supporting Syria against ISIS and the other rebels if not Russia and Iran?

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm

Where did I say Syria? From the article:The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which relies on a network of sources on the ground for its reports, was unable however to say how they were killed or supply their nationalities.
    And what Blackhawk2001 said.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    When nuclear scientists are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuclear scientists.

Or something like that.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Are you saying that Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin wasn't assassinated by a foreign power? That ship has sailed!

I'll say it. Yitzhak Rabine was NOT assassinated by a foreign power....

It was by an Israeli who disagreed with Oslo..........

EDIT: Dang I have to read these more thoroughly than I do sometimes..

Assassination of politicians I think is heinous. ......These scientists and the program they are building....not as upsetting they were offed.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Iran has, more than once, called for the obliteration of Israel. No issue, whatsoever, with preempting such action. From Israel, or from the U.S.

...Why could our enemies not then do precisely the same to us...
    They have. For decades.

There, apparently, seems to be some mistaken belief by some folks that there's such a thing as a 'nice' war.

There isn't.

Top Bottom