It was a complete failure - I'm sorry said the Doctor.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    In another state a young man was run over by a vehicle and dragged. He lost all his man hood in the accident. Attempts have been ongoing to regrow a replacement at great expense and get ready for cosmetic surgery to make him whole again.

They took the bandages off and to say the least it was a failure.

The claim reserves went up significantly since the procedure failed.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I'm trying to imagine the immense pain of having my junk ground off by asphalt while being pinned under a moving vehicle. My agitation just can't get there.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    It's Fri. Let's just think happy thoughts.....

""Yeah. I don't get the point of some of LB's recent threads either. I think the point of this one's been ground down.""

I get the humor CIB, but it's like a white guy using the "N" word. Walk a mile in my junk first. Hmmm, PM me...

MandyGal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2015
    Gary
    Ok - this is the not the right thread for a woman haha. Firm or "not so firm" handshakes. Lovely. ;) Sounds like the guy needs a good medical malpractice lawyer to make up him going through surgery to still have a hot mess down there. Although I don't know how they'd add that in to their practice areas - "birth injuries, prescription drug errors, nursing home negligence, and surgical errors resulting in mangled parts." Poor guy!

MandyGal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2015
    Gary
    Ok - this is the not the right thread for a woman haha. Firm or "not so firm" handshakes. Lovely. ;) Sounds like the guy needs a good medical malpractice lawyer to make up him going through surgery to still have a hot mess down there. Although I don't know how they'd add that in to their practice areas - "birth injuries, prescription drug errors, nursing home negligence, and surgical errors resulting in mangled parts." Poor guy!

Correction: Guess it should read "resulted in no less mangled parts"

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Know a guy in Bloomington who accidentally shot off one of his 'nads. Did you know everything still works with only one? They had another kid after that.

So if the doctor gave him a reduction in the surgery... would that sort of be...

...like...

Two dollars off ground round!!

Top Bottom