• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smidrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Next Door
    It was such a nice day today compared to what we have been having. Kids got to ride on their new go kart I bought them while out at my dads place and of course I brought some GUNS lol and me and my dad fired several rounds through the AR and Lee Enfield..and of course he broke out his ak47 and we let it rain lol..Great day it was FAMILY that's whats its about in my book anymore

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    It was such a nice day today compared to what we have been having. Kids got to ride on their new go kart I bought them while out at my dads place and of course I brought some GUNS lol and me and my dad fired several rounds through the AR and Lee Enfield..and of course he broke out his ak47 and we let it rain lol..Great day it was FAMILY that's whats its about in my book anymore

This^^^^^^^^^ is what it's about. Stay close to family. They are all we have

smidrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Next Door
    your right about that, wish I was like that when I was a teen took me becoming a man and a family of my own to realize this

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I got out and did some great shooting today also! Glad to hear you enjoyed your day!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Cast bullets today and shot the old S&W 1903 revolver with cast that I loaded last night. Fun day.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Cast bullets today and shot the old S&W 1903 revolver with cast that I loaded last night. Fun day.

I didn't cast today but I sized a 50 bmg can full of 9mm bullets I cast last month.
    I will load them most likely this week, the seed will be here over spring break and will take them back with him..

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    It was a pretty lovely day generally; I'm looking forward to spring. M'lady and sprout had a great band practice, I gave a piney squirrel swimming lessons (he failed). Poopins couldn't see the water in the tub and jumped in. I swear she'd jumped back out before she got wet. I laughed. I worked on some of my gardening stuff, and put up the third grow light. I cooked an awesome dinner, and we hot tubbed while part of it was boiling. We both need that hot water therapy. Ptraci's curled up in my lap purring and I have the missing Mythbusters episode on the mental atrophy device. I need to cast some .45s and 9s.

Top Bottom