• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Oakland's undocumented drivers can keep their cars; avoid thousands in impound fees - San Jose Mercury News

I can't beleive it has taken this long. Can you believe undocumented immigrants have been unfairly towed just for not having a license.:xmad: Oh that makes me so mad. I can see citizens being towed for not having a license because they can get a license.
    But finally our immigrants have gotten some compassion.
    The new policy will stop netting unintended targets (poor immigrants) during traffic enforcement operations. The purpose of those operations is to get drunk drivers and people with guns while checking drivers licenses, unfortunately our undocumented population aren't able to get a license so it is about time they are given a break.
    It is only right that a US citizen without a license will still be towed but our hardworking Illegal immigrants will not. OOOOPs did I say illegal I mean undocumented immigrants.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Oakland's undocumented drivers can keep their cars; avoid thousands in impound fees - San Jose Mercury News

I can't beleive it has taken this long. Can you believe illegal aliens have been unfairly towed just for not having a license.:xmad: Oh that makes me so mad. I can see citizens being towed for not having a license because they can get a license.
    But finally our illegal aliens have gotten some compassion.
    The new policy will stop netting unintended targets (illegal aliens) during traffic enforcement operations. The purpose of those operations is to get drunk drivers and people with guns while checking drivers licenses, unfortunately our illegal population aren't able to get a license so it is about time they are given a break.
    It is only right that a US citizen without a license will still be towed but our hardworking Illegal immigrants will not. OOOOPs did I say illegal I mean undocumented immigrants.

Corrections in bold.

Bond 281

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Broomfield, CO

I can't beleive it has taken this long. Can you believe undocumented immigrants have been unfairly towed just for not having a license.:xmad: Oh that makes me so mad. I can see citizens being towed for not having a license because they can get a license.
    But finally our immigrants have gotten some compassion.
    The new policy will stop netting unintended targets (poor immigrants) during traffic enforcement operations. The purpose of those operations is to get drunk drivers and people with guns while checking drivers licenses, unfortunately our undocumented population aren't able to get a license so it is about time they are given a break.

Fixed

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The illegal invasion condoned / supported / sponsored by the federal and state governments is not going to change until we change the state and federal governments. It is my hope that the influence of the Tea Parties and upsets in recent elections are getting the attention of the greedy self serving politicians that have lorded over us for far too long. But when I see stories like this my hopes are dimmed. We the American people really need to keep up the lawful effort of cleaning our decrepit government both state and federal. Until we have politicians that care about America instead of their own corrupt agendas its only going to get worse.

Top Bottom