• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • linc_man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Today i was visiting my great grandpa (exfarmer 87 years old) and we were talking about guns when he whipped out his primary carry to shop me. I was thrilled to find his primary carry gun that he bought in 1981 and carryed every single day since was a Titan E27 .25 pistol !!!
    He told me stories about their close calls and what not and i was happy as can be!
    Its just simply amazing how we get tied up in round size and argue over silly things when its just simply a gun :D

just had to share my story :rockwoot:

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Make sure that Gramps has cleaned and lubed his little .25 over the years. I say this because my father [now 80] had a little Sterling .22 that I had given him. It laid in a sock drawer or a suit case for 15 to 20 years with no cleaning or lube. I went to shoot it about 10 years ago and it was so dry and full of lint you couldn't believe it. It wouldn't fire one round!

Ask Gramps about this and offer to clean and lube it for him and test fire it if he hasn't done it. I'm just sayin', it's about peace of mind.

Top Bottom