• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Got a call from my dad while I was at work saying that a ladder and some material were stolen from the house I'm working on. The house is next door to his house and those ladders have sat unlocked in the same spot for a couple decades without anyone ever touching them until now.

So I'm at work furious about being stolen from even though it's partially my fault but I come up with a plan two words....BOOBY...trap. I have a milwaukee tool bag, a couple burnt up 12v ryobi tools, a baby that poops in diapers and a yard of cat poop. I'm so tempted to fill up the bag with the other supplies, leave it in the front yard and have the neighbor move his camera for my viewing pleasure.

On the grown up side of things I chained the ladders together and to a steel post...and threw some gloves on and collected cat poop to spread around the ladders since I'm a 12y/o at heart.

Guess the neighborhood is catching up with the rest of marion

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I hate thieves. Had a customer (professional tree service) come in last week needing the serial number records from 4 of his Stihl MS201T chainsaws. $800+ each. Someone decided to steal all 4 of them from his work truck. He suspected a competitor, based on what was taken and what was left. Punishment for thieves should be swift and painful.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Be a shame if somebody accidentally fell into my rebar pit because a piece of scrap cardboard got blown over it by complete chance.

It would also be a shame if some raccoons or something happened to poop on all that sharp rebar, just by coincidence.

Top Bottom