• ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Amen

Yeah, right. Like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer because it feels so good when you stop. :rolleyes:

I just wish somebody would point out to that dumb@$$ that he isn't the show. He's a distraction and adds nothing of value to the broadcast.

Big win for the Hoosiers. Maybe they will move up to #1 and break the curse.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Me too

Not going to lie. I thought after a couple seasons of Crean they would be looking for yet another head coach. Looks like I was wrong.

I think Crean is a good guy and a good coach but there are still a lot of people who think IU will be unloading him before long. The name Brad Stevens comes to mind!

Hondo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have heard Brad Stevens speak.....he will not be going to IU anytime soon...Why do you think people will want to get rid of Crean....The guy can recruit and gets the fans involved...as long he he keeps quality bench coaches to help with game management, they will be fine

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Crean and IU knocking off #1 Michigan and his two brothers in law competing against one another in the Super Bowl. What a weekend for that family! Brad Stevens is not going to IU and Crean will be there for a while. :twocents:

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Crean and IU knocking off #1 Michigan and his two brothers in law competing against one another in the Super Bowl. What a weekend for that family! Brad Stevens is not going to IU and Crean will be there for a while. :twocents:

How would you like to be setting at the dinner table at one of their family get-to-gathers. :laugh:

dolphinfanfoor

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Greenfield
    Dickey V is insane .......he compared Victor to MJ! Cmon dick i like Victor as much as the next guy but way to early to compare anyone in collage to the best to ever lace them up in the NBA

Top Bottom