• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtwilson3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    I don't know how many of you have seen this guy on youtube but he just shoots strange items out of guns...The ones I have been watching are different shotgun loads. I have seen silly putty, washers, neodynium magnets, legos, etc. All being shot from a shotgun. I don't know whether to think "That's dangerous" or "Holy s*&$ he just shot a lego out of a shotgun...

https://www.youtube.com/user/taofledermaus?feature=watch

pokersamurai

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    I've seen some of this guys videos before. IMO he's an idiot. Not only does he make gun owners look irresponsible and dangerous, He's also one of the idiots responsible for convincing people who know nothing about ballistics that "wax slugs" are the be-all-end-all of self-defense rounds.

jtwilson3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    Yeah i totally agree he is stupid but the curiosity of knowing what would happen just intrigues me...He did the stupidest thing and put a live round in a cotton candy machine. However as I said, I am always curious as to what happens when this stuff goes on....

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    However as I said, I am always curious as to what happens when this stuff goes on....

I'm curious too. Some things he shoots we can pretty well figure out what's going to happen, but every now and then I'm surprised at how well something does or doesn't work. Those are the videos that I really enjoy.

Shotgun Wax Slugs' Physics Explained - Reverse Granular Impacts - YouTube

Shotgun Wax Slugs vs WORLD'S WORST "Ballistics Gel" - YouTube

Satisfy your curiosity! (and post the results on the internet) (and don't blow yourself up)

Top Bottom