• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I think tickets are around $12, but you also have to pay $5 to park. INGO used to have a booth, but I'm not sure if they are doing it since the leadership change.

Don't shower for like 4 or 5 days before you go, make sure you eat a lot of beans...

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Yes. Best I remember it's $12 a day or $20 for all 3 days. I usually get the 3 day pass. I go Friday and Saturday and give the Sunday pass to either my son or a friend.
    Dan

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Ingo will nor have a presence at this event.

:(

That is a bummer. Would be good to meet some of the leaders and personally check out some of there products. I have not been to the 1500 either although I have been to many gun shows in the northeast Indiana. I have plans on going and had heard it was a great show with a lot more booths than they have at the smaller shows. I hope to be able to compare the CZP01 and the CZ 75D PCR and take one of them home with me.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    That is a bummer. Would be good to meet some of the leaders and personally check out some of there products. I have not been to the 1500 either although I have been to many gun shows in the northeast Indiana. I have plans on going and had heard it was a great show with a lot more booths than they have at the smaller shows. I hope to be able to compare the CZP01 and the CZ 75D PCR and take one of them home with me.

Save yourself the time and just buy this one. It's a PCR that has been upgraded and is SWEET. No way you'll find a CZ at the 1500 that'll top it.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns-pistols-revolvers/429392-cz-75d-pcr-9mm.html

Top Bottom