• ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Just saw this topic!

Yes, the G-Code INCOG is the best I've tried so far. The belt attachment are very sturdy and they are angled to push the grip inward toward your body without the use of a wedge on the back side or a trailing "wing" to lever against your belt.

Planning on ordering one of these for my first light bearing holster.

tacticalmaster45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 18, 2016
    Evansville
    I am surprised to hear you put those both in the same category. The only people I have heard good stuff from about the Trex sidecar thing are Instagram fanboys. I have not personally tried one, and I probably wouldn't going on the reviews of a bunch of pretty high level pistoleros.

You saying it is good puts a bit of a different spin on it as A) You have a good holster to compare it to (Fricke), and B) You seem to put out pretty solid, reasonable posts. ( Maybe that is all an act;)
    I don't consider myself an "Instagram Fanboy" but I do applaud Lucas Botkin's (owner of TrexArms) marketing strategy. I also applaud his dedication to the firearms world and dedicated training schedule. My "Sidecar" holster is well made with clean edges and no visible defects. It has survived six months of routine carry and will remain an active part of my EDC gear for many years to come.
    TREX arms holster_zpsnpv9n5z5.jpg Photo by Trapshooter9450 | Photobucket

Anima mundi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Southport
    Is anyone carrying a full frame in the incog appendix style?
    I use an Incog w/ caddy to carry my full-size M&P from time to time. If I'm going to a GFZ I usually take the caddy off and either leave it off or reposition it to the 4 o'clock since otherwise it can be a little bit of a pain to conceal to my level of satisfaction.

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Just saw this topic!

Yes, the G-Code INCOG is the best I've tried so far. The belt attachment are very sturdy and they are angled to push the grip inward toward your body without the use of a wedge on the back side or a trailing "wing" to lever against your belt.

I've recently decided to go with an AIWB carry due to some back/hip pain and came across this thread during my research. I took a look at the INCOG and others on their site and could find no references to the holsters being designed specifically for AIWB with the angle in design you mentioned. They just appear to be straight drop holsters. I just wanted to double check with on that - I could be missing something. Right now I'm thinking about the G-Code or JM. Thanks.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've recently decided to go with an AIWB carry due to some back/hip pain and came across this thread during my research. I took a look at the INCOG and others on their site and could find no references to the holsters being designed specifically for AIWB with the angle in design you mentioned. They just appear to be straight drop holsters. I just wanted to double check with on that - I could be missing something. Right now I'm thinking about the G-Code or JM. Thanks.

You can wear the INCOG anywhere you like, whether AIWB, regular IWB, crossdraw IWB. You can adjust the cant and the height at which it rides on your belt. All of the belt clips angle the grip toward your body.

Top Bottom