• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KANER88

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    indianapolis
    I usually carry appendix or hip IWB. I have since given up my glock 43 of which I used an alien gear cloak tuck 3.0 iwb which was a pretty nice holster and couldn't even tell I was carrying. (part of that could have been due to how small the g43 is.) I just picked up a G26 in its place and want to go with a smaller IWB holster rig as the alien gear do take up large portion of the body. I know many people go with kydex, but I have been partial especially to the leather desantis heat iwb holsters in the past. I want to know what other CC glock or subcompact gun owners go with for their IWB carry. thanks

rjsone

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have used Comp-Tac holsters for years. The Infidel is good, but I prefer the C-Tac as it moves the mounts off the holster body making for a slimmer overall profile. I can conceal a Glock 19 almost as well as the G43 with that setup.

Comp-Tac also has very good retention. I like the positive "click" around the trigger guard.

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    I would go with kydex if it was me. Cook holsters makes a kydex holster using the ulticlip which i really like. No need for a belt. The ulticlip attaches to your pants and wont come off unlike the plastic belt clips. The other holster i like for my 19/17 is a kydex with a single belt loop. I believe the seller was bdstactical on ebay. It was like $32 shipped. I do have an alien gear but i prefer kydex holster just behind the hip. I dont really like the small of the back carrying. Tons of options out there and its hard to pick since most shops only carry uncle mike style holsters.

Rockhopper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Boonville
    I use Bravo Concealment DOS for my Glock 43. The kydex took some getting used to, I just tucked in an undershirt beneath it. Pretty used to it against skin now.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Neither...horsehide for the win.
    Here is the one that I bought three years ago, and I haven't once regretted the premium I paid for it - Inside the Waistband Holsters IWB
    I carry a full size auto in it in total comfort and concealment.
    This really is one of those situations where you get what you pay for.

Will317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2016
    Beech Grove
    I could never get the all kydex holsters to be comfortable. Alien gear is close to perfect. Still haven't found one to beat a good worn in crossbreed supertuck.

caltem

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2013
    I have tried several different types of holster through the years. I have found the the Kydex works well for me. It is both comfortable and functional, especially when re-holstering my weapon. I got my from Cry Havoc Gear. He offers great products and they're affordable too.

Top Bottom