Please reply by conversation.

cmstuard

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    96   0   0
    Aug 21, 2011
    SW Indiana
    SOLD - IWI Tavor - 5.56 FDE - Reduced

SOLD - Tavor 5.56 in FDE – In excellent condition and functions as it should. I'm the original owner and bought it new approximately 3 years ago. This rifle is in excellent condition with approximately a 250 round count. The front sight is tritium and both front and rear fold down into the rail. Come with all factory items including the box, unopened fde Magpul mag, and new unused cleaning kit. Package includes an extra foregrip setup to allow the button on the side to activate a pressure pad for a light and picatinny rail. Eotech, magnifier and Surefire light is not included in the price. However, I will include the Eotech 512 for an additional $300 and the Surefire light with the mount for $135, which has a 400 lumen led bulb upgrade. Magnifier isn’t for sale.

FTF in and around Evansville, IN. $1,150 OBO. Must see Indiana drivers license and CCW. I will consider trades, but not looking shotguns or black powder. I’m currently looking for M&P 2.0, Shield, CZ’s, Roni kit for G17 or G19, 9mm upper and will consider offers. If we can make an arrangement, you are welcome to test fire to check function at my club range.

IOqmHBj.jpg

Tn9RSxR.jpg

qk0UTX1.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom