• ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I've seen one on GB last i seen it was at $1475. Thats $76 above MSR

You can also load up 3 different shot types if you so choose. Breaching rds in one tube slugs in another and buckshot in the 3rd.

Last edited:

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    Ehh I'm not really into bullpups. I tried a Tavor for awhile and couldn't get acquainted with it, I could imagine this as being bulkier and even more odd to shoot. IWI is fantastic though, I really enjoy the ace and their pistol lineup.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Just got this from IWI support. This company gets a thumbs up for truthfulness.

Hi DadSmith,

The TS12 was designed to be left-hand convertible: However, it is not yet possible to convert existing TS12s to left-hand ejection. You can pull the charging handle from the left-side of the gun and reinsert it on the right-side of the gun, but the ejection is not left-hand convertible. I've talked to TS12 owners that successfully fire existing TS12s from their left shoulders, but I watched one of my coworkers try it and he was repeatedly kicked in the face by spent hulls. Not pretty. You can try that at your own risk, but I wouldn't encourage it. Hang in there, because a fix for the left-hand TS12 issue is on the way. Please don't hesitate to contact me here with further questions. Take care and stay safe.

Chris
    Customer Service

log_email.png

IWI US, Inc.
    1441 Stoneridge Drive
    Middletown, PA 17057

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Aimpoint Pro. I need to get some nice folding sights like Troy's

I Have both. They are heavy duty metal construction lifetime Warranty. Good sights for the money and excellent customer service.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Just got this from IWI support. This company gets a thumbs up for truthfulness.

Hi DadSmith,

The TS12 was designed to be left-hand convertible: However, it is not yet possible to convert existing TS12s to left-hand ejection. You can pull the charging handle from the left-side of the gun and reinsert it on the right-side of the gun, but the ejection is not left-hand convertible. I've talked to TS12 owners that successfully fire existing TS12s from their left shoulders, but I watched one of my coworkers try it and he was repeatedly kicked in the face by spent hulls. Not pretty. You can try that at your own risk, but I wouldn't encourage it. Hang in there, because a fix for the left-hand TS12 issue is on the way. Please don't hesitate to contact me here with further questions. Take care and stay safe.

Chris
    Customer Service

log_email.png

IWI US, Inc.
    1441 Stoneridge Drive
    Middletown, PA 17057
    Thank you for that, I’ve been eagerly waiting.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I purchased one when they first came out. It quickly became my favorite shotgun. I find it to be really ergonomic, but operate the rotating tube a bit different than others I've seen. Mine will eat whatever I feed it, with no issue. And is always a crowd favorite when I take it out.

I have an MRO on it, with a set of Daniel Defense fixed irons. I also put a Surefire Mini Scout on it @ 3 o'clock, with the tape switch mounted at approximately 11. Has made for a very handy rig.

That said, I am a big fan of both IWI and and TAVOR platform. So much so that I have decided to spend most of my time training one, with a SAR, X95, and 7 also in the safe.

If you are looking for one, I saw one in stock @ the "Men's Toy Shop" in Nashville last time I was there, at pre panic pricing ($1200ish).

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I purchased one when they first came out. It quickly became my favorite shotgun. I find it to be really ergonomic, but operate the rotating tube a bit different than others I've seen. Mine will eat whatever I feed it, with no issue. And is always a crowd favorite when I take it out.

I have an MRO on it, with a set of Daniel Defense fixed irons. I also put a Surefire Mini Scout on it @ 3 o'clock, with the tape switch mounted at approximately 11. Has made for a very handy rig.

That said, I am a big fan of both IWI and and TAVOR platform. So much so that I have decided to spend most of my time training one, with a SAR, X95, and 7 also in the safe.

If you are looking for one, I saw one in stock @ the "Men's Toy Shop" in Nashville last time I was there, at pre panic pricing ($1200ish).
    So well worth the money?

US1882

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2020
    Noblesville
    Any one have info on the time frame that the left handed version will be available?

Also what length shells will it accept?

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Any one have info on the time frame that the left handed version will be available?

Also what length shells will it accept?
    I love my TS12.

Factory left handed TS12's are starting to ship now. If you bought a TS12 prior to April 14th 2021 they will convert it for free at the factory. Buying a right handed after April 14th 2021 you can have it converted for a fee.

Here are some ammo answers other than it takes 2 3/4" and 3" shells:

Top Bottom