• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I am not sure how I feel about them. I have never been a bullpup kinda guy, picked one up and handled it, ergonomics were good, just didn't like the "feel". I need to shoot one to make a final determination.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I would love to have one but I would have to sell most of my stuff to get one. Plus I don't like the 5.56 for an all around round. If it came in 308 it would be better. 308 in an 20" barrel, that would be great and worth getting rid of a lot of stuff. That way I could get down to two rifles and say one shot gun and a couple of hand guns. That could work. Now they just have to make one in 308.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I doubt that will ever happen. The 308 is more of a long distance round. No reason to put it into a bullpup, which is intended for close-quarters combat situations. They already have .223/5.56, 9mm, and 5.45x39 options, so it is flexible.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I thought a couple of places made 308 bull pups. Kel Tec makes the RFB that is 308. I think there are a couple of countries in Europe that there military uses 308 bull pups. They talked about them on that military show on TV. I know that one is made in 7.62 X 39 I saw it at a gun show.

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    I doubt that will ever happen. The 308 is more of a long distance round. No reason to put it into a bullpup, which is intended for close-quarters combat situations. They already have .223/5.56, 9mm, and 5.45x39 options, so it is flexible.

I believe the 5.45x39 conversion got scrapped. They are now working on a .300aac conversion instead. 9mm is still a go though.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Over 1K for a (future model) 9mm carbine that's semi auto only and fairly heavy? Pass.

They didn't make a MicroGalil for us, even in a neutered pistol form. They didn't think of the Magal which would have been awesome (kind of a .30 M1 Carbine powered AK/Galil, uses M1 carbine mags, kind of a stop gap between the Galil and Uzi when they found copious stocks of M1 carbine ammo from their liberation wars). No, just the Tavor. And yes, I've shot a Tavor. It's "okay". For 1.4K, I can buy a lot of AR for that. I felt the same way about the FN FS2000, God, I wanted it, had to have it. Until I shot one. Practically jumped out of my skin with disappointment.

Want to give us a mediocre, but cool looking rifle? How about a semi auto SA-80? An Aug that doesn't cost over 1K (even that Microtech nightmare was a bore and issue laden).

Then again, I'm kinda plain jane vanilla in gun likes...

Top Bottom