• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    Anyone go to Izaak Walton in Huntertown? I only live a few miles from there and just heard about it today. If it's a decent place I may have to check it out so I have a closer place to try out loads.

jpr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    We are members there and it seems to be ok. There is no rapid fire but the range is usually not very busy. They also have trap/skeet, archery, hiking and fishing if those activities interest you.

iSaladbar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I just called, they are open 9-5 in the winter mon-fri and its 120 a year for individual and 150 for family, can come as you please and there is a 5$ guest fee. You have to have a membership to use the facility. pistol range is as close as 7yd, and rifle up to 100yd. They seem like really nice people. and membership includes other activities as well

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Yep it's a great place if you shoot often. Pistol ranges at 7yd, 15yd, and 25yds. Rifle ranges at 50yd and 100yds. You can also use the 25yd pistol range to sight in rifles.

jpr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Basic membership is $120 for the family but that does not include the range. Add $35 to have access to the range. There is no pay by the day access other than if you are a guest which was mentioned before.

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    My dad use to visit there a lot for archery events and i believe he sponsored some of the events as owner of Stuckey Archery.

I'd all but forgot about that place, glad you reminded me! It will be nice once my house is completed and we're living just a couple miles from there!

Hosted

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Albion
    If anyone would ever like a guest, let me know. I'd like to shoot there to see it, but have a hard time dropping $120 when I can drive 30 minutes and shoot to 500 yards for free. It may be worth it though if I end up reloading as much as I'd like to.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    I was there a week ago Saturday and talked to one of the Board Members. They said they are getting a Range Officer to improve safety. I like that touch and it is probably enough for me to renew...was going to anyway. I usually head up every other Saturday.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have been there once. It is a great facility, but I had a hard time with the price. I opted to for the one in Churubusco that charges $25/year. Not nearly as nice, and it gets complicated when more than one shooter is there as there are no lane markings. You have to work out the share arrangements with other shooters. But you can shoot very cheap.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom