• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    So, once the novelty wears off, how long does it usually take to get a couple burgers? Last night, there were people waiting outside and they said it would be about an hour.

elpenguin0717

Marksman
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    indy
    Idk somtimes it last for months ....in Chicago 4yrs ago they opened this chicken place called pollo campero it's a really popular chicken place thru out central America and southern Cali and Mexico ....well they opens one up in Chicago theyr was lines around the block for the first 3weeks and the months that followed it was just flooded with people everday and it still is.....I don't think a Jack n the box is a bog deal nothing diffrent then any other burger place really when I lived in Charlotte and l.a I'd eat it every now and then same ol same ol really

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Save yourself the heartache... They're not all that! If you want a good burger go right next door to Famous Daves and order the Ultimate BBQ Burger. You'll thank me after you have it!

Haggis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    There was never a wait at them in Texas. They are worse than other fast food joints like BK and Wendy's, imo.

Mrmonte

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Indy South Side
    So, once the novelty wears off, how long does it usually take to get a couple burgers? Last night, there were people waiting outside and they said it would be about an hour.

My wife just drove past the new one in Greenwood and said the line was so terrible that they had a police officer outside directing traffic.

parsimonious

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    SE IN
    jack in the box!?

There's a jack in the box in IN?!

Are jumbo jacks still 99cents?

hey my laptop doesn't have a cents sign, I think my desk top does.
    nevermind lets not change the subject.

In AZ the drive throughs were as busy as Burger king or wendy's you know
    not as busy as mcd's during peak hours.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    BTW, I left and went up the road to Five Guys. I don't wait an hour for a nice restaurant, so an hour for fast food? No way.
    We went in the Steak and Shake here in Clarksville a couple years ago and were told it would be about 45 minutes to get a table because they were under staffed! I laughed my ass off as we went out the door! Went down the road to Logans and were seated right away. I aint waitin more than 10 minutes for fast food, no matter how good it is.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    jack in the box is alright, but what I want is an In-N-Out Burger. ahhhhhhhh mouth watering

Second that or The Habit, another SoCal favorite! Puke in the Box sux, I remember when all the stores in Chicago closed after people were getting food poisoning like it was a side item on the menu

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom