• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SMHurt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Southern Indiana

Jager Products manufactures the finest parts and components for GLOCK pistols for competition and personal use. Our parts are proven to perform in the proving grounds we know best, the courses of USPSA, IDPA and GSSF competition. Our Recoil Compensators are the most effective on the market, and have proven to be the top choice for top level competitors - along with our Ultra-Light Strikers and Guide Rods. Our Glock Gen. 4 Recoil springs, Guide Rods and assemblies are proving to be very effective for those experiencing malfunctions such as FTF and FTE, due to the very heavy recoil system in the new Gen. 4 Glock pistols.

I've been shooting nothin' but Glocks since 1999 so when Glock recently came out with the Gen 4 G35 (40cal) & G34 (9mm) I had to have them both. My G35 came first in February of this year. I discovered Glock had changed the guide rod and captured recoil spring or the whole recoil system. They didn't change it a little bit .... they changed the recoil system completely. I've also discovered Glock has three variations of the new recoil system. Needless to say, although a big Glock supporter, I've very disappointed in the recoil system changes Glock has made. Because of the new recoil system, my minor 40 cal loads would not cycle. I had four or five thousand loaded 40 cal rounds which I loaded to minor for SSP IDPA or Production in USPSA. My bullets won't work ... now what?

Jager Products makes a polymer guide rod that is IDPA legal and along with a 13 lb or 15 lb spring allows you to shoot 40 cal minor loads without the worry of malfunctions. My Gen 4 G35 40cal shoots as soft or softer as my 9mm but with the advantage of a bigger bullet. No malfunctions or problems encountered with my Jager guide rod and spring after 2,800 rounds. You can even leave the guide rod and spring in the gun and go between major and minor loads. I shot minor 40 cal at the Midwest Regional IDPA near St. Louis and major 40 cal in the Indiana State USPSA Championship near Ft. Wayne. Not one problem.

Jagers guide rod and spring allows competitive shooters to reload without worry of malfunctions. I've noticed my new G34 9mm I received two months ago has malfunctioned several times, but with my new Jager products I received this week, I'm sure this will take care of my problems. It's worked for my G35.

Congratulations to Jager Products for coming to the rescue of new Gen 4 Glock owners who reload and shoot competitively.

Scott Hurt

Top Bottom