• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    This is the first I've ever heard of War Sport Industries. Anyone else ever heard of them?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU7XWFFTEO8[/ame]

War Sport

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I have friended them on facebook. I know a bit about them. Seems like a pretty good company, they build some custom rifles if i remember correctly

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Geez that thing really doesn't move.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iutlN6pEaHw[/ame]

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Geez, really? I should be worried about the recoil of my AR? I've fired it with the stock resting on my chin to show kids that the recoil is almost non-existent. Maybe if I grew some funny looking beard, wore cool shades and got a bunch of tats, I'd get it.

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Geez, really? I should be worried about the recoil of my AR? I've fired it with the stock resting on my chin to show kids that the recoil is almost non-existent. Maybe if I grew some funny looking beard, wore cool shades and got a bunch of tats, I'd get it.

How many different AR-15's have you fired? Different as in muzzle breaks, gas systems, etc,.? I've felt different impulses from many different types of AR's in different configurations.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Geez, really? I should be worried about the recoil of my AR?

I don't think the point is that you should be "worried" about the recoil, but rather the fact that they've managed to reduce the impulse even further. More hits in less time is a good thing.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    What, exactly, is a War Sport? From what my friends tell me that have served overseas, War Sports are composed of: Tuna tin hockey, scorpion fighting, crush random stuff with Humvee, Mortar Dodge (apparently a favorite) and the Mogadishu Mile.

Oh, wait, you're talking about a company...

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    :yesway: that video of him running away does nothing but show his true colors, its truly saddening and deeply disgusts me

Im no soldier and dont claim to be. But I am not a coward and I am a human that cares for my fellow man. Especailly people that are part of my team, If somone started shooting up my work place I would not run and hide in the back room while my friends and co-workers got shot to death. I would stand and fight and atleast TRY to help those who are hit.

I will never respect Yeager as long as I live and I cant belive intelligent people accually take him seriously.

Esrice Sorry didnt mean to threadjack. But you and several others on INGO are probably better suited to teach firearms training than this (to use his own words) assclown.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    How many different AR-15's have you fired? Different as in muzzle breaks, gas systems, etc,.? I've felt different impulses from many different types of AR's in different configurations.
    I'm certain that you are more experienced in this area. I don't feel significant recoil from the AR's I've shot, so the point is moot for me YMMV.

themadmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    What, exactly, is a War Sport? From what my friends tell me that have served overseas, War Sports are composed of: Tuna tin hockey, scorpion fighting, crush random stuff with Humvee, Mortar Dodge (apparently a favorite) and the Mogadishu Mile.

Oh, wait, you're talking about a company...

Grudge match...

Camel spider vs. scorpion...
    :cool:

Top Bottom