• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    yeah, I will be laughing when SHTF and all the fools who called me a tin foiler are dead or starving. or the people who have SWORE here that they wouldnt act like animals if starving, are out acting like animals killing their neighbors for food. or the people who said the police or military will never come take their guns, and they get a knock on the door and hand them over like idiots.

its better to be prepared or wrong and never use it but still live being laughed at, than unprepared and need it just once and be dead or severely hurting or have a dead family because your a failure.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    yeah, I will be laughing when SHTF and all the fools who called me a tin foiler are dead or starving. or the people who have SWORE here that they wouldnt act like animals if starving, are out acting like animals killing their neighbors for food. or the people who said the police or military will never come take their guns, and they get a knock on the door and hand them over like idiots.

its better to be prepared or wrong and never use it but still live being laughed at, than unprepared and need it just once and be dead or severely hurting or have a dead family because your a failure.

I would never act like an animal...raving psycho maybe but never an animal:D You should always be prepared for what you hope never happens.

17Chap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    NE Indiana
    An interesting side thought! Japan is an ancient country that has seen tsunamis before. World Magazine carried a short ariticle a couple of issues ago that explained that generations ago stone markers were erected along the coasts with the understanding that no building would be done on the sea side of the markers. Over the generations people forgot. The communities behind the markers, only a few of them, were spared.

Reminds me of the "Gods of the Copybook Headings" by kipling.

Jess

Top Bottom