• ...and so much more!
  • Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Now that I'm retired, I'm looking forward to some lonely weekday range time at J-P or Willow Slough. For the record, I too am afflicted with left handed shooter disease.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You're sure he's not bi?
    I think that's what they call it now. :whistle:
    That was supposed to be ambidextrous not ambitious lol. He is ambitious also.

My phone changed my word and I didn't catch it.
    How do you turn that off? I hate it when it does that. I did have it off in my last phone but I got a new phone and it's back again.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

How do you turn that off? I hate it when it does that. I did have it off in my last phone but I got a new phone and it's back again.

I think they call it "proofreading". :wavey:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Autocorrect is the devil.

WilsonMD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    Crown Point
    According to the Range Officer there, they are going to be renovating that range. Concrete pads, roofs over benches, etc. He didn't mention timeline. Anyone have info on that?

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    According to the Range Officer there, they are going to be renovating that range. Concrete pads, roofs over benches, etc. He didn't mention timeline. Anyone have info on that?
    Hmm, I wonder if this will follow the standard DNR "improvements" (Kingsbury, Willow Slough, Atterbury, etc...) or if the plan more limited as at Winamac.

As rough as JP is, I'd hate to lose another no-fee shooting range to the system. This was the only place where I could practice some limited movement w/ a handgun. :crying:

diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    Now that I'm retired, I'm looking forward to some lonely weekday range time at J-P or Willow Slough. For the record, I too am afflicted with left handed shooter disease.
    At JP there is people all the time , I was surprised at the amount during the week , didnt know that it would get that busy.

Top Bottom