• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Not from the area, but would like to hear how Jerry's selection and prices are now. My son and I live in Frankfort (I used to live in Roselawn many years ago so know the area well). We have purchased several firearms at Jerry's several years ago, both new and used. I always found some pretty good prices and a good selection of firearms.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Not from the area, but would like to hear how Jerry's selection and prices are now. My son and I live in Frankfort (I used to live in Roselawn many years ago so know the area well). We have purchased several firearms at Jerry's several years ago, both new and used. I always found some pretty good prices and a good selection of firearms.

Jerry always has the best prices in the area. I think he only has like a 35 dollar markup on his guns, and while he never has the largest selection, he will order you whatever you want that he can get a hold of.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Any of you Rensselaer guys know if Jerry is going to be open or closed today? I tried the phone at 9:00 am and
    there was no answer.

If he's not answering, he's probably not open.

He's my go-to LGS, even though I'm not in Rensselaer anymore.

If doesn't have it, he can get it, and his prices are reasonable.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have to give him two thumbs up as well. My dad has been dealing with him since I was a little kid!

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    I think he is closed most holidays. Best prices for sure. Never know what he will have in there, Varies daily sometimes. I am in there several times a week. :):
    He is almost always there, but if driving any distance, it might pay to call ahead.

spankys56

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2014
    NWI
    Have purchased several from him and always left feeling like I was treated fair. Good prices and honest guy. Before buying at a large store give the small shops a chance for your business.

Top Bottom