• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jburris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    henry county
    The way I see it, Jim Carey is a washed up actor, and has done this to try to get some publicity. Before long no one will care who he is or what he thinks, again.

BfBlair

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2009
    I went through my dvd's with the intent to pitch any of his movies I owned in my collection. Turns out I don't have any of his movies on dvd. I'm not angry enough to go through my garage and look for boxes of vhs tapes so atleast for today that dusty copy of pet detective gets a pass.

raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    I don't listen to a Craftsman

I respect people who have proved to me that their opinion matters. Someone who pretends for a living is not on that list. This moron has never proved he is worth the air he breathes so I pay him no mind. I teach my children that people on television or the big screen are, for the most part, people who don't like to work for a living. Do you respect someone who has never really worked hard in their life?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Oh and Jim-Talk-Out-My-Butt-Carrey is a DB.

27165_281051602028025_1240938244_n.jpg

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Speaking of butts... Comparing Carrey's work in the performing arts don't amount to a pimple on Charlton Heston's. Heston also contributed significantly to civil rights, including gun rights.

lucky3031

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Evansville
    As 2A supporters, we should come up with a plan to band together and spend our Movie, Cable TV, or Hollywood Entertainment money on new guns and ammo. We need to stop paying this monkey!

junior438

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    redkey
    jim just mad cause he wanted an assault rifle, and got turned down. now others who have them and/or are getting them are making him jealous! it has nothing to do with someone not having a "backbone".

own most of his movies, but now ready to head to the range and use them instead of clay pigeons

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I see it time after time, but I still don't understand why people come from other places and then complain about how things here should change to suit their ideas and ideals...when that's how it was where they just came from. If it's so good...you know where to find it.

Exactly. It is like leftists who move out of states they have already screwed up to states that are more attractive (New Hampshire, Texas, Colorado, come to mind) and immediately set about doing the same things that made their home states places they wanted to leave.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I don't think I have any Jim Carey movies but I will check tonight, and if I do anyone who is at Atterbury on Friday is welcome to take some shots at them with me.

Top Bottom