• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Why on earth would he state In taking away all your rights in his proposed policy?

I said I would be more worried about that actually happening then Congress voting to pass gun legislation. He’s now running on “law and order” and I don’t see things magically getting better, especially us he’s re-elected and the race/class tensions keep rising.

If you know anything about Trump you know he likes to get his way and call the shots. I’m saying that you probably have a higher chance of losing your rights under martial law then you do of Joe Biden somehow taking them away from you.

I can't even imagine believing something so asinine.

0750turbo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    Pittsboro
    I rarely have ever visited and have never posted in this sub-forum before but as a gun owner I would happily hand over my six-figure collection if it would guarantee the orange man-baby isn’t re-elected.

There are more important things in this world than owning a firearm.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I rarely have ever visited and have never posted in this sub-forum before but as a gun owner I would happily hand over my six-figure collection if it would guarantee the orange man-baby isn’t re-elected.

Not me.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills

OK Troll, What other RIGHTS are you willing to give up/lose?

Last edited:

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene

Once again I must ask. Why are you here? Jim.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County

Like the ability to educate your own children? Like the ability to keep your choice of health insurance? Like the ability to keep more of your hard earned money? Like the ability to drive a gasoline powered automobile? Like the ability to own private property? Like the ability to exist as a sovereign nation? Like due process for your sons?
    Like all those things that the left has publicly said are bad?

If you're playing the "trump is immoral and says nasty things" game you need to look more in to Biden/Harris history. Both are scumbags of scumbags.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Pretty edgy bro... you should post in the knife forum more.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw

Maybe he meant to type this in purple :dunno:

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy

It would help us understand your point of view if you would list the issues that are more important to you than the Second Amendment.

EDIT: What annoys me about hit-and-run posters like 0750turbo is that they drop crap in here and then don't come back for followup.

0750turbo, I'm really interested in how you would respond, and I'd like to have a discussion with you, and get a better understanding about what is important to you, and why. I'm not looking to attack your beliefs, I honestly just want to understand them. When you won't enter into a friendly discourse, I have nothing but your short statement to evaluate, and it grants me no insight.

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

If he does lose, I'll take every last one of your guns, for free of course. You won't need them anyway....right?

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    It's absolutely laughable that someone would give up their 6 figure firearms collection to avoid 4 more years of any president. It's even more laughable that someone thinks they will keep their freedoms after handing over their firearms to any presidential candidate. The 2nd amendment is what ensures your freedom. Not Trump, not Biden, not any President. The Constitution; the 2nd amendment in general gives you the ability to contest any form of Government from taking your rights, liberties, and freedoms.

It may make me a single issue voter, but thinking Biden and his gun grabbing antics is the answer is simply anti American. Prove me wrong. We've seen in recent history what gun confiscation has led to throughout history... shall we repeat?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's absolutely laughable that someone would give up their 6 figure firearms collection to avoid 4 more years of any president. It's even more laughable that someone thinks they will keep their freedoms after handing over their firearms to any presidential candidate. The 2nd amendment is what ensures your freedom. Not Trump, not Biden, not any President. The Constitution; the 2nd amendment in general gives you the ability to contest any form of Government from taking your rights, liberties, and freedoms.

It may make me a single issue voter, but thinking Biden and his gun grabbing antics is the answer is simply anti American. Prove me wrong. We've seen in recent history what gun confiscation has led to throughout history... shall we repeat?

People like that never stop repeating their failures. This is why we end up with hundreds of millions dead due to their ideology.
    There are no limits to the amount of people they will kill while still telling themselves "it'll work this time!"

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville

Some people REALLY REALLY suffer from TDS! 6 figure collection? :bs:

Bob

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

:+1:
    Spot on sir.

Top Bottom