• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Look, there's an old saying in politics, the only media that you can trust is the one you have a receipt for. If you want RP to get coverage, give him money and insist that he spend it on getting his own words on TV and in print instead of *****ing about what someone else did or didn't do.

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    Fine. I suppose verb tense doesn't mean anything. And those articles don't really exist.
    No, I understand you're parsing that he IS getting press now as opposed to the statement that he ISN'T getting press now, when he obviously was as there are now more than a couple of articles concerned with the fact that he wasn't getting any press. Is that clear as mud?:)

My point still stands, however, that the only reason he is getting any press now is due to the fact that it was so blatantly obvious and non-sensical that something had to be said.

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    Look, there's an old saying in politics, the only media that you can trust is the one you have a receipt for. If you want RP to get coverage, give him money and insist that he spend it on getting his own words on TV and in print instead of *****ing about what someone else did or didn't do.
    People ***** about it because it's such a blatant double standard, especially when as a virtual tie existed in Iowa and he wasn't even mentioned in favor of Pawlenty or Perry.

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    Ron Paul says that a nuclear Iran is no threat....what about Israel ??? the man is an anti-semtite :n00b:. Neville Chamberlain thought Adolf Hitler was no threat in the 1930's dahhh. Look what that anti-semite A. H. :n00b: tried to do. It cost many U.S. soldiers lives and a lot of money to stop that nazi bazzerd in W.W.II. pay no attention to R.E.P. let him r.i.p.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Ron Paul says that a nuclear Iran is no threat....what about Israel ??? the man is an anti-semtite :n00b:. Neville Chamberlain thought Adolf Hitler was no threat in the 1930's dahhh. Look what that anti-semite A. H. :n00b: tried to do. It cost many U.S. soldiers lives and a lot of money to stop that nazi bazzerd in W.W.II. pay no attention to R.E.P. let him r.i.p.

It is customary to provide links/data/reasonable facts to examine when comparing a man to Hitler or Neville Chamberlin. I'm not a rabid Paul supporter by any means but seriously.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia

What about Isreal they have over 300 nuclear missles. They already crippled Irans nuclear ambitions for a few more years with the STUXNET virus. Do you really think Isreal will let Iran get a nuclear missle. Lets say Iran does get one. Do you think Iran could still win in a war with Isreal?

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Ron Paul says that a nuclear Iran is no threat....what about Israel ???

What about Israel, Ron Paul wants to let other countries do what they want within the confines of their own countries.... What's so bad about minding your own international business?

the man is an anti-semtite :n00b:.

No he isn't, this has been debunked several times.

Neville Chamberlain thought Adolf Hitler was no threat in the 1930's dahhh. Look what that anti-semite A. H. :n00b: tried to do. It cost many U.S. soldiers lives and a lot of money to stop that nazi bazzerd in W.W.II. pay no attention to R.E.P. let him r.i.p.

What you have just posted, is the most insanely idiotic interpersonal correlation I have ever read. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    media have been given orders about the RP blackout. the bilderburgs the masons the business tycoon superwealthy who own this country, the TRUE controllers, they are deathly afraid of Ron Paul. Ron Paul won't be bought, bullied, negotiated, or bargained with. Some men want to watch the world burn. Some men just want to rebuild the world. The only person in this race whose Goverment I would not worry about living under is Ron Paul. So of course anyone who makes a living with graft and bribes and under the table dark shadows dealing will be deathly afraid of him.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    What about Isreal they have over 300 nuclear missles. They already crippled Irans nuclear ambitions for a few more years with the STUXNET virus. Do you really think Isreal will let Iran get a nuclear missle. Lets say Iran does get one. Do you think Iran could still win in a war with Isreal?
    This. I have no ill will towards Israel but they are big boys and girls and can fend for themselves. Time to cut the umbilical cord people.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    media have been given orders about the RP blackout. the bilderburgs the masons the business tycoon superwealthy who own this country, the TRUE controllers, they are deathly afraid of Ron Paul. Ron Paul won't be bought, bullied, negotiated, or bargained with. Some men want to watch the world burn. Some men just want to rebuild the world. The only person in this race whose Goverment I would not worry about living under is Ron Paul. So of course anyone who makes a living with graft and bribes and under the table dark shadows dealing will be deathly afraid of him.

Being a Mason, let me assure you that we are NOT afraid of Ron Paul. I will bring your post up at the next meeting though. Do you want to give me your true info now or make us look it up. Obviously we already have that information in our secret files.

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D58v4eiUuI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    People ***** about it because it's such a blatant double standard, especially when as a virtual tie existed in Iowa and he wasn't even mentioned in favor of Pawlenty or Perry.

Oh booooooo-hooooooo. Really? The press is not your friend. They haven't been your friend for a helluva long time now, over a century. Stop crying about it and do your own heavy lifting. If RP has as much support as his admirers claim it should be easy-breezy. Didn't he lose last time with millions still in the bank? There's no excuse for that. Either he actually plays to win or shuts up. The press will not carry his water, Obama has that locked up.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Being a Mason, let me assure you that we are NOT afraid of Ron Paul. I will bring your post up at the next meeting though. Do you want to give me your true info now or make us look it up. Obviously we already have that information in our secret files.

No offense I don't trust any group that don't hold meetings in Public.
    If you gentlemen would like to conduct your benevolent Business outside those four walls and roof I might consider changing my Mind. Good to know you like RP though.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    No offense I don't trust any group that don't hold meetings in Public.
    If you gentlemen would like to conduct your benevolent Business outside those four walls and roof I might consider changing my Mind.

Wow, really? I will let the boys know, I am sure they will all be as excited as I am. By the way, don't be surprised if a couple black helicopters go over your place tomorrow.

Good to know you like RP though.

Uh-huh... RIF!

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    Oh booooooo-hooooooo. Really? The press is not your friend. They haven't been your friend for a helluva long time now, over a century. Stop crying about it and do your own heavy lifting. If RP has as much support as his admirers claim it should be easy-breezy. Didn't he lose last time with millions still in the bank? There's no excuse for that. Either he actually plays to win or shuts up. The press will not carry his water, Obama has that locked up.
    Seriously? We both know a vast majority of the citizenry have to be told what to think and they receive that instruction from the media. The press carries the water of like-minded hacks and having money doesn't do much about that if your message upsets the apple cart. No one is asking for special treatment, but how about a little less vitriol?

Nuke-in-Indy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Avon
    What you have just posted, is the most insanely idiotic interpersonal correlation I have ever read. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

+1 for the Billy Madison rant. :laugh:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Seriously? We both know a vast majority of the citizenry have to be told what to think and they receive that instruction from the media.

Then you've lost already. There is no way that the MSM will give you what you want. None. If a critical citizenry no longer exists then no reform at all is possible. You may as well sit back and watch Rome burn.

The press carries the water of like-minded hacks and having money doesn't do much about that if your message upsets the apple cart.
    Then why is it surprising? Maybe money won't do it, but not trying with the money you have certainly won't.

No one is asking for special treatment, but how about a little less vitriol?
    The press isn't some public accommodation that has to be "fair" to everybody. They are private businesses with agendas. Libertarians complaining that these private actors are not doing your bidding is paradoxical to say the least. It's not going to fair, ever. Never has, never will be.

Top Bottom