• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    :+1:Anyone out there with a youth in the third grade up to the 12th grade we are now signing up members for the Johnson County 4H Shooting Sports program. Some of the finer points:
    • No cost to be a member of the shooting sports program
    • We own all the firearms used,22 rifles-pistols-20 ga shotguns and all the archery.
    • A beautiful outdoor facility that offers some fun times outdoors, not inside with a playstation
    • All Instructors have tested and are certified
    • Simply a good experiance that will be enjoyed by the whole family
    Have any questions contact me/ we will be doing sign-ups at the fairgrounds this sunday in the Scott hall facility.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Wasn't able to make it but my daughter is interested, will there be another chance or can I contact the person in charge of the shooting?

BTW can she use her own .22s?

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Well our sign up for the entire 4H program here in Johnson County was this past Sunday from 2pm till 330 pm. In that short period of time we signed up over 40 NEW! members not counting the returning group. Plus I know that there was probably 20 or so applications taken to new people that could not be there Sunday!
    Got to meet smokingman and sorry I could not spend more time talking to you but we were a bit busy! This was great I love seeing these kids getting involved in this sport and this year is going to be super fun.
    If anyone out there still thinks they want to get involved there is still time just give me a shout!

Top Bottom